View Poll Results: what was Ted Bundy's type?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

2 33.33%
  • SEI (ISFp)

0 0%
  • ESE (ESFj)

0 0%
  • LII (INTj)

1 16.67%
  • SLE (ESTp)

1 16.67%
  • IEI (INFp)

0 0%
  • EIE (ENFj)

1 16.67%
  • LSI (ISTj)

0 0%
  • SEE (ESFp)

0 0%
  • ILI (INTp)

0 0%
  • LIE (ENTj)

0 0%
  • ESI (ISFj)

0 0%
  • IEE (ENFp)

0 0%
  • SLI (ISTp)

1 16.67%
  • LSE (ESTj)

0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Ted Bundy

Hybrid View

I got my ENTJ friend to watch the video in the OP and he said he has violent eyes (!) I was surprised because he rarely makes value judgments like that. He said from his eyes you could tell he was a very violent person. Does anyone else get that impression from him?
    He also said he was articulate, intelligent, and clearly lying, and found it shocking that he would try to deceive a trained psychologist here, as though he wouldn't pick up on it.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteButterfly View Post
    I got my ENTJ friend to watch the video in the OP and he said he has violent eyes (!) I was surprised because he rarely makes value judgments like that. He said from his eyes you could tell he was a very violent person. Does anyone else get that impression from him?
    He also said he was articulate, intelligent, and clearly lying, and found it shocking that he would try to deceive a trained psychologist here, as though he wouldn't pick up on it.
    Actually, I just watched the first part of the video earlier this evening and I thought exactly the same thing. The guy is lying, deceptive, manipulative, and he has flashes (micro-expressions, but mostly in his eyes) of pure violence. And yes, he is articulate and intelligent, but the guy is completely poisonous.

Honestly, when I was watching that video of Bundy, I was having a Rick moment:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbVvF5wWqf0

Many people seem to be surprised that LIE's can understand and empathize with other people. People see us as evil robots because we don't display emotions easily. But this is not a good description of us at all. The fact is that we see emotions (and motivations) in people very clearly. (Some of my stories here should tell you that.) We actually have extremely high emotional intelligence.

http://entjforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=132

What confuses people is that WE DON'T CONSIDER OUR EMOTIONS WHEN MAKING DECISIONS, which can make us appear to be extremely cold and rational. But there is a big difference between not having emotions and not showing them.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

he has violent eyes (!) ... from his eyes you could tell he was a very violent person
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    and he has flashes (micro-expressions, but mostly in his eyes) of pure violence
    this is what i (also) was referring when i said he gets a hard/cold look in his eyes at times. i've actually been surprised at people describing him seeming normal boy next door looking etc. to me, he looks "normal" with flickers of the deranged, and i notice the flickering far more than the "normal."

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    this is what i (also) was referring when i said he gets a hard/cold look in his eyes at times. i've actually been surprised at people describing him seeming normal boy next door looking etc. to me, he looks "normal" with flickers of the deranged, and i notice the flickering far more than the "normal."
    Lol yeah. It's the same when you watch all those crime shows with husbands that abused and killed their wifes and it's always: He was so sunny and sweet and looked like a teddybear. How could she have possible predicted he's actually a monster?" And then they show the picture of an actual husband (the actor always looks cute) and he looks all sort of deranged and dangerous

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You don't think that this looks like a violent person?

Quote Originally Posted by Milo View Post
    You don't think that this looks like a violent person?

He looks a bit creepy but not in an "alarm bells ringing, get the fuck away from me" kind of way. A lot of people have intense gazes, you know? And I'm not sure how much of that impression is from already knowing he is a serial killer, if he was just a stranger on the street I probably wouldn't think twice about him. I don't know, do serial killers have a certain look?!