Thread: How good is your eye contact?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I'm talking to people, I have no issues with eye contact at all but sometimes I get self conscious that I'm making too much eye contact and then it just get's awkward.

Also, I have this irrational fear of passing one or two people when we're walking in opposite directions. Do I stare at the ground? At them? At the sky? At something else? Is it rude if I don't look at them? The worst is when I'm walking my dogs and someone is coming down the street. Like what do I even do with myself lol. I think I'm just overthinking it, but it is genuinely uncomfortable for me.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    When I'm talking to people, I have no issues with eye contact at all but sometimes I get self conscious that I'm making too much eye contact and then it just get's awkward.

Also, I have this irrational fear of passing one or two people when we're walking in opposite directions. Do I stare at the ground? At them? At the sky? At something else? Is it rude if I don't look at them? The worst is when I'm walking my dogs and someone is coming down the street. Like what do I even do with myself lol. I think I'm just overthinking it, but it is genuinely uncomfortable for me.
    Same.
    Are you enneagram 6? For me, I think it is related to my e6ness.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anndelise View Post
    Same.
    Are you enneagram 6? For me, I think it is related to my e6ness.
    I believe so...well that's what it was the last time I researched enneagram.