Thread: How good is your eye contact?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anglas View Post
    I have read book about body language 5 years ago, which said its really good to keep an eye contact, now i always keep an eye contact and intimidate people. Dont do it man.
    lmao

Quote Originally Posted by GuavaDrunk View Post
    Took me a while to work out that staring at people's eyes can Intimidate and Has Connotations("I want to cut/sex you up.") Everything in moderation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    I'm good at it. I just kinda remembered recently how staring into someone's eye usually makes the opposite sex want to be around you.
    Yeah for dudes it can off as threatening...Also it can come off gay as hell especially if you close the space lol

For girls I find it has the opposite effect of the above esp. if you close the space.

But in normal interactions (grandmas, children, mail man) you should probably maintain neutral space/use moderate amount of eye contact

Quote Originally Posted by ouronis View Post
    yeah I'm way too self conscious to look somebody in the eye without freaking myself out. even if i do it unconsciously it'll shock me
    practice practice practice lol

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by peteronfireee View Post
    lmao

Yeah for dudes it can off as threatening...Also it can come off gay as hell especially if you close the space lol

For girls I find it has the opposite effect of the above esp. if you close the space.

But in normal interactions (grandmas, children, mail man) you should probably maintain neutral space/use moderate amount of eye contact

practice practice practice lol

just speak from a longer distance.. that is good for eye contact... and keeping interactions neutral.