Thread: how to deal with emotional pain

Threaded View

There are times, where it becomes necessary. When you don't want to drag the muck further down the road. You do the work and then you know what was and when it’s over, it’s over. You close that chapter.

When I was younger I never really looked into myself (emotionally). There was just really no necessity to. You are just there to start out and everything is still like spanning out for you. Nothing’s ever really bad, because there are a lot of interesting, inspiring things, that lift you up and ‘guide’ you a bit. The silver lining, that cuts through everything and connects you to a different place and gives you direction. It anchors you. There is always something, that you can occupy yourself with, so that the space in your head doesn’t have to be occupied with other downer things. I think, that was a beautiful way to deal, because nothing is ever miserable as long as you can still be happy. But of course, you have to keep that up, because other things were not about to vanish, just because you managed to go elsewhere for some time.
    Last edited by Moonbeaux Rainfox; 11-26-2016 at 04:04 PM.