05 "EII"
Denis Doropej - He seems to have very tensed muscles, and a hardened slightly charismatic vibe about him that makes me wonder about S ego.
Dmitrij: could be EII but could also be IEI. Reminds me of my IEI friend somewhat.
I will just go in order now
-skeptical of EII for him...comes across just slightly more arrogant...it's very subtle...than I would expect EII. Just my subjective vibes that I am getting from him..
-cold, unexpressive eyes about him, could be Ti ego? Keep in mind I am more comfortable voicing possibilities rather than concrete types for people...that's just my approach
-he seems like a regular guy...could be any type...leaning Si valuing
-could be EII, could be another type..personally i don't resonate with her, but that doesn't necessarily mean she is not EII
-*yes! my "non-verbals" are prob close to hers from watching like a few seconds..possible EII I guess. Has much more of an E2 vibe than I do though
-video unavailable
-unavailable
-*could be EII as well, i liked this one and the other one just 3 back...liked as in they seemed ok as candidates for possible EII, i also don't emote that much either, just like her.
-idk...could be EII, could be IEI? I wonder if she is Fe valuing
-cannot see her clearly in the video, Fe seems possibly not ignoring, just from the thumbnail i wondered IEE
-um the animatedness in this one seems characteristically Fe... so I am leaning away from Fe ignoring for her...
-reminds me of a Beta NF. Fe valuing possible.
-uhhh got a little weirded out a within the first few secs...idk, she could be EII
-I am not sure.

So yeah, there you go...those are my thoughts on his "EII" candidates. I am not saying I am completely correct, I was just...expounding on the vibes I was getting from them. There can be many variations on a type of course...so yeah