Thread: I made a videooooo so type me

Hybrid View

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by summerprincess View Post
    Update: I took the Socionics test on the sociotype website after not taking it for quite some time. I got basically an equal chance of INFj and INTj on this test. Main result was INTj-1Ne but I fit the INTj Ti description better sooo who knows.
    you said that nonverbal in your clip was not common for you
    I hope to see you in natural state. On the avatar you look so cute.

> Not sure how reliable that test is.

Good tests mb 30-50%.

There is a chance for J type for you. To be EIE, for example.

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    you said that nonverbal in your clip was not common for you
    I hope to see you in natural state. On the avatar you look so cute.

> Not sure how reliable that test is.

Good tests mb 30-50%.

There is a chance for J type for you. To be EIE, for example.
    I'm not an extrovert lol

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I'm not an extrovert lol
    mb with new video mb I'd become more sure

TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's quite possible you might be S ego @summerprincess

Specially with the...sultriness...it feels very S to me. Sensation is coming out quite strongly imo, be it Si or Se

You also don't get quite as lost in the mind as many N types might. Of course, you still do that a little, everyone does have intuition, regardless of what type they are. But you strike me as someone who is mostly looking at exactly what's right in front of her, instead of the strongly subjective and 'strange' associations that many N types may make. I could be wrong, idk...but that's my impression.

Based on your posts on the forum, I would be disinclined towards Fi valuing.

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did another video! Terrible quality video.. sorry just did it on my parents' desktop computer because I have to buy a new laptop. Kind of rambling

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You give me ILI vibe in the last video. ILE rings somewhat, but not sure what to make of it.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

video is useful because of nonverbal. glasses close significant part of the nonverbal

you smile as EII. but communicate closer to EIE
    I saw this situation with other girl which I've decided to be EIE (and lesser possibly IEI) after some time thinking her EII.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you smile as EII. but communicate closer to EIE
    EIEs have faster jerking and stronger energy, she is more sedated. I would doubt it is the result of the medicines she is taking. EII is a big not. EIIs are not as jerky, they are way more robotic.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dee View Post
    EIEs have faster jerking and stronger energy, she is more sedated.
    Mb she's restrained due to higher anxiety and a wish to look lesser emotionally by role Te. It mb not her common nonverbal state, while the glasses additionally prevent noticing of her emotional expressions.
    In the previous clip I've pointed on strange low level of emotions for possible F type and that could be explained by sedative meds. She already did a clip with unnatural nonverbal state and directly claimed it was such. Mb in another clip she's not natural too by some reasons.
    She seems as NF and talks closer to EIE than IEI, EII. She has better structure of the messages then many IEI write on forums, - for J. For Fe value mb higher snobbery and attraction to statuses.
    I'm not sure in her type. Without normally done clip it's harder.

> EIIs are not as jerky, they are way more robotic.

Her nonverbal in borders of J types. I saw lesser stable one at some Js, mb due to ADHD or drugs consequences there.

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mb she's restrained due to higher anxiety and a wish to look lesser emotionally by role Te. It mb not her common nonverbal state, while the glasses additionally prevent noticing of her emotional expressions.
    In the previous clip I've pointed on strange low level of emotions for possible F type and that could be explained by sedative meds. She already did a clip with unnatural nonverbal state and directly claimed it was such. Mb in another clip she's not natural too by some reasons.
    She seems as NF and talks closer to EIE than IEI, EII. She has better structure of the messages then many IEI write on forums, - for J. For Fe value mb higher snobbery and attraction to statuses.

Her nonverbal in borders of J types. I saw lesser stable one at some Js, mb due to ADHD or drugs consequences there.
    I'm not on drugs this is just how I talk! Regardless of sedatives or not. I don't talk in a very emotional manner. As I've said before my mom is a very clear EIE so that MAY explain my EIE-ish way of speaking

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I don't talk in a very emotional manner. As I've said before my mom is a very clear EIE so that MAY explain my EIE-ish way of speaking
    Your speaking style reminds J types. Hypotetically it mb because of non-types reasons, but it's impossibly to be sure. Your thinking style looks as reasonable, while IEI give me more kiddy impression. There is a hope on VI as additional info. But the problem is: 1st clip was made under sedatives which supress any nonverbal making it harder to read, 2nd clip is made with glasses what also prevents to see your natural nonverbal.

You may try my IR test (it needs an update, including because not all links work there) or to assume types of people near you IRL. To distinguish by IR between several concrete types: IEI, EIE, EII - which one is more possible for you should be not so hard.
    At least, for me this process had moderate difficulty and I used VI impressions as the main way from the start, not only analysed a behavior. For your seems F-N type VI part of the typing should be easier. When you'll notice ~10 important people (the best, the worst) and the ones you interact much IRL fit good only to one of possible your types and you get the similar tendency with further your typing - then you got it and understood what types are on the initial level. Takes some monthes. For the geting of systematic view of the typology you may read Filatova's book. Also X chapter of Jung's "Psychological Types" is obligate, - his book has the core of what types are. Only then it's appropriate to read other typology sources in English. I went by the similar way (read several Russian books to understand where they match + Jung) and the results satisfy me.
    To be sure in your type you need IR checking made by you, anyway. As today low typing matches do not allow to trust highly to others, - >50% of mistakes, in average. I do mistakes too as seems change the opinion in ~10% of cases, minimum.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would say more ILE ~ ILI than anything from the last vid.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dee View Post
    I would say more ILE ~ ILI than anything from the last vid.
    Why do you think she has strong Ti?

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In my opinion, your tone is very emotional (I picture all strong Fe-users with the same tone). Your gestures suggest introversion.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also think that you are EIE. I agree with Sol, your communication style is very J, but I don't think EII as possibility. When you start to talk about pushing boundaries, you immediately jump to laws, grey areas, inner aggression, your childhood attitude towards sports (Ne demonstrative, Ni creative). I think you talk emotionally and rationally, you emotionally persuade audience when you explain your point of view. I think EJs are generally good communicators, EFJs are better at persuading audience emotionally. Besides that, your all hand and body gesture seem EJ in my point of view. I know EIE-N, EIE-D, EIE-H, they all give different vibes. IEI isn't the introvert version of EIE, when you change the position of an IE, whole dynamic of the personality changes, you don't seem like IEI to me.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

EII is my immediate reflex and by further listening Fi is clear and I doubt it is not going to change also you like to put emphasis on Si and it is not a role thingy.

Although, I see that you might look for IEI validation but your worldview is clearly ethically rational.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This part of a paragraph on the Sociotype site about Fe in IEI resonated with me a lot

"...takes a longer-term perspective; so the focus, rather than being on the immediate emotional environment, is on the perceived longer-term emotional state of others towards the individual, and is reflected in trying to be on good terms with those he interacts with or seeking distance or protection from, or "preventively" attacking, those he sees as irremediably hostile emotionally."

IEI and EII descriptions can both resonate with me. If I'm EIE i'm certainly an unhealthy or really introverted one

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

IEI and EII descriptions can both resonate with me. If I'm EIE i'm certainly an unhealthy or really introverted one
    On the behavior influence different factors besides types. Some of them may make you more restrained.
    In case you have E type, those factors compensate it what itself is not bad. As the optimum is equal balance of functions, while the types [according to Jung] are accentuations.

With checking by IR you'll can understand own type, despite distortions of surface behavior you may to have.

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don’t know but I don’t see EIE. From 2nd video.

Actually I think you’re probably IEI from vibe alone, but you did talk a lot about sensing.
    Last edited by Blue; 12-30-2018 at 06:36 PM.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    I could definitely see IEI, you remind me of Kate Bush

I was thinking zooey deschanel, it was the initial 2 seconds.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Bird View Post
    Your voice reminds me of Emma Stones' for some reason

I think sometimes some of the nicer IEI's can superficially seem like Delta NF's, but once you get to know them more, it's pretty clear they have Beta values. You seem like one of the nicer ones that are like that to me.
    I dont think she seems nice lol

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    I dont think she seems nice lol
    I'm only nice to people who are nice to me

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Same

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Being ethical type you manipulate by emotions of others. To make others nice you should tend to be more emotionally nice with others than they are with you. Compared to T types, F types mostly look as charming people. Especially it's for types with same valued F variant.

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    IEI, just with very little Fe.
    Maybe she'll follow the recommendation to make other clip. Then it will be easier to notice her natural emotionality, where Fi kind is more expressed than Fe.
    On the current clip her emotions are so suppresed, that all ones to which I've shown the clip typed her to T types or stayed in doubt.

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ti, Fe-valuing
    ~* astralsilky

Each essence is a separate glass,
    Through which Sun of Being’s Light is passed,
    Each tinted fragment sparkles with the Sun,
    A thousand colors, but the Light is One.

Jami, 15th c. Persian Poet

Post types & fully individuated before 2012 ...

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vesstheastralsilky View Post
    Ti, Fe-valuing
    I don't think I'm an extrovert. ILE is a type I basically aspire to be but I'm way too introverted. I'd love to be an ingenious, creative entrepreneurial person but I feel like I just don't have many of my own ideas. And when I do I'm not brave enough to introduce them to the possibility of failure. I love to learn to new things though and discuss them

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think I'm an extrovert. ILE is a type I basically aspire to be but I'm way too introverted. I'd love to be an ingenious, creative entrepreneurial person but I feel like I just don't have many of my own ideas. And when I do I'm not brave enough to introduce them to the possibility of failure. I love to learn to new things though and discuss them
    You could be the introverted subtype that would make you seem like an introvert and break all the rules, heh!*

Here's an odd question: can you relate to the Gulenko type profiles for INTP and or ENTJ at Socionics.com? His ILI is how I've been typing some ILEs and LIIs to correct the core functional definitions among other things ... and likewise how do you feel about his ENTP and INTJ profiles? What about his INFJ profile there?

* not that I am TRYing to.
    ~* astralsilky

Each essence is a separate glass,
    Through which Sun of Being’s Light is passed,
    Each tinted fragment sparkles with the Sun,
    A thousand colors, but the Light is One.

Jami, 15th c. Persian Poet

Post types & fully individuated before 2012 ...

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I don't think I'm an extrovert.
    If you'd made new video when you are not under supressive meds, mb you'd got more such typings.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    in the video you come across as ESI to me, but you say the video is no longer relevant.
    It was not good from the start. Check the thread.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234