TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    6w5 so/sx the 'darksider' sx subtype ExTx

Can you explain your reasoning for this typing?

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hag 2 View Post
    fwiw, i type him as EIE. silke types him as ILE, as well as Marilyn Manson whom i also type as EIE. if you want some substantiation, i once had a post getting into this in my "thought thread" which is now deleted but mods can [still] see deleted posts - if you are interested, i give my permission for a mod to show it to you.*

of course, the post is now deleted, so whatever it says is 'private', but i think the ILE typing for MJK is so stupid i cannot help but make this post. i place great emphasis in my typings on things which others dont accept, which completely changes ones actual type imo; you will get a teaser for this if you see the post.

the evidence presented therein relies entirely on a niche aspect of socionics, but do not mistake that for my only reasoning - it is simply the argumentation i chose to focus on in the post (the "my thought thread" was a thread for myself - it was a place for me to fully flesh out my thoughts (kinda) by 'putting pen to paper' so to speak).

with this post, i dont intend to debate MJK's type. i am simply passing on info that may be beneficial. with that said, quoting me or even tagging me is unnecessary - i dont check those Notifications. i suppose i would like to know if the deleted post was seen, but if you dont want to reply, that is fine. im not sure so/[sx] is right in my opinion, but i have recently read 6w5 from the Hudson enneagram book and besides it 'feeling right' as well it seems legit (to give a little teaser: from what i recall 6w5 has a very "so" instinct twinge to it inherently, so perhaps silke is doing some conflation there).

*there were multiple edits/additions to this post. hopefully mods can see the last version of deleted posts - if not then lol.
    I was inquiring about the song, not the artist. In my view, MJK is LII.

I'm not going through a bizarre loophole just to see your posts.

You want to make your thoughts more accessible? Stop deleting your content.