Hybrid View

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    This is what I was talking about in your thread. I don't understand all the ESE hate here. My ESE sister appreciates humanity and is a humanitarian in her own way. I have never seen someone so dedicated to her chosen causes. She is kind and helpful when dealing with others. On her own time and dollar she would visit old people in the nursing home she used to work at and bring Christmas gifts to people who had no family. She would also go sit with old people when they were dying in the hospital. People love her and she is a people lover. She didn't seek recognition for this. She is a sensitive and loving person. ESE hate makes me .
    Not all ESE just someone evil enough with the right tools can destroy humanity by categories that are arbitrary and false like "I could kill all the stupid people " or "I think everyone in Africa should be killed" these are not how I approach humanity but ESE in their implementation of a functioning forest or wild life would. They would trust me I know an ESE who says this stuff everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    like how you just put certain people in a strict socionics system and typed them as evil types: ESE, ILE ?

You're taking what I'm saying out of context. I'm saying it would take one person who thinks that the state of affairs could be improved or optimal if people in certain categories were the only ones to survive ****** ILE and also ESE are perfect examples of people who think this way but it would take one of these people who obviously grew up in a circumstance where they were bitter to do the type of destruction.

My sister is ESE I wouldn't say that of her Aylen she cares about her family and such but I would say this about some very bitter ESE that I know of
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    You're taking what I'm saying out of context. I'm saying it would take one person who thinks that the state of affairs could be improved or optimal if people in certain categories were the only ones to survive ****** ILE and also ESE are perfect examples of people who think this way but it would take one of these people who obviously grew up in a circumstance where they were bitter to do the type of destruction.

My sister is ESE I wouldn't say that of her Aylen she cares about her family and such but I would say this about some very bitter ESE that I know of
    so really ILE and ESE are only the most evil if they are raised in bad circumstances, whereas other types raised in bad circumstances are less evil and destructive? (you're still judging by a fixed system and pinpointing the "most evil" types. and if you look at people of these two types - as identified by you - as though they have this evil potential that other types don't have it is still very biased. i just really, deeply, disagree.)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

so really ILE and ESE are only the most evil if they are raised in bad circumstances, whereas other types raised in bad circumstances are less evil and destructive? (you're still judging by a fixed system and pinpointing the "most evil" types. and if you look at people of these two types as though they have this evil potential that other types don't have it is still very biased. i just really, deeply, disagree.)
    Not only the circumstances but ideals about things. If for instance an ESE is a nature lover and humans are destroying it they would use that ideal right against the humans, not considering that they are human. They just don't want other humans involved in the process of destruction.

I'm saying this standpoint of how things are categorized (Nature is good, people in nature are bad, those people should be killed if we are to have this kind of a nature SOCIETY)

Here's more Fi as a contrast (oh "I" can't believe that people are trashing this park there should be laws to stop them from doing this)

You can disagree all you want. I have seen trigger happy ESE who just don't care that much about people as individuals unless the come into personal relationship with them
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not only the circumstances but ideals about things. If for instance an ESE is a nature lover and humans are destroying it they wouldn't use that ideal right against the humans, not considering that they are human. They just don't want other humans involved in the process of destruction.

I'm saying this standpoint of how things are categorized (Nature is good, people in nature are bad, those people should be killed if we are to have this kind of a nature SOCIETY)

Here's more Fi as a contrast (oh "I" can't believe that people are trashing this park there should be laws to stop them from doing this)
    you're just wrong, imo. you're basically saying all ESEs are stupid now because they can only think in these overly simplistic black & white terms? i shouldn't have responded as this will go nowhere.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

you're just wrong, imo. you're basically saying all ESEs are stupid now because they can only think in these overly simplistic black & white terms? i shouldn't have responded as this will go nowhere.
    One ESE ONE do you not read?

Okay which type do you think will be evil
    -

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay which type do you think will be evil
    all of them. humans can be "evil." although i'm sure you can see their type manifesting in their evil, do not think their evil manifests *because* of their type. that to me is ridiculous. the same applies to being stupid, or breaking their promises, or lying, or stealing, or smiling, or liking ice cream.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

all of them. humans can be "evil." all tough i'm sure you can see their type manifesting in their evil, do not think their evil manifests *because* of their type. that to me is ridiculous. the same applies to being stupid, or breaking their promises, or lying, or stealing, or smiling, or liking ice cream.
    I disagree some types can't sustain the energy and will give up some types just want to pursue their own sensations some types just care about their own thing and some types collapse into themselves

With someone like Stalin who is typed LSI in Socionics it was about personal power, to be powerful and he killed people out of his Ne pole (suspicion and distrust of people) all he wanted to do was to consolidate power.
    -