Thread: Gavin McInnes

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Gavin McInnes

Cofounder of Vice Media and now he is basically a relatively right wing political comedian (?-if thats what you'd call him). Most of his material is over the top/incendiary, probably on purpose, but i think there is an element of unawareness to it. Frequently featured on Red Eye and now he seems to do his own thing with his YT channel Rebel Media. He seems to have changed quite a bit over the years. I think I would have given his younger self a different typing than I would for him now. I had originally typed him as maybe ENTj but now im not as sure.

Young:

How he is now:

haven't watched this one but it will probably work.

I'll find more later.

Edit: could actually be LSE.
    Last edited by Contra; 07-26-2016 at 04:13 AM.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

He seems to have changed a lot from his younger days. Could be Ne/Si extrovert, logical - LSE, ILE both came to mind, although I understand your LIE typing, but don't think he's Ni ego. Just a guess : )

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    He seems to have changed a lot from his younger days. Could be Ne/Si extrovert, logical - LSE, ILE both came to mind, although I understand your LIE typing, but don't think he's Ni ego. Just a guess : )
    I think i agree with LSE. I was having trouble with LIE due to his lack of either logic or intuition. After watching him now i think 1D Fi is clear, and he is most likely a serious type. He also has a certain purposeful ignorance, which i could interpret as anti-intuition, worked into his worldview/self-image. He really decries certain stereotypes of the INxx type, and additionally i think it unveils a certain sensitivity and vulnerability that i've seen in ESTjs ( but potentially ENTjs as well). Anyway, yeah, probably much too over the top for LIE, and maybe not as smooth in his reasoning either. So yeah, i agree.
    Last edited by Contra; 07-27-2016 at 07:10 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Oh LSE LSE LSE

may I have him as a third husband PLEASE

"drunk, fun and sex" there you go and LSE

I don't know why an LSE wants a straight edge like me I don't know why
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Look at his hair, combed cooperated submitted to order lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xab8...GEtcK8&index=7
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

update: SLI-Te 6w5 spso
    Last edited by silke; 08-16-2018 at 12:00 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Years old thread, but Delta? I thought SLE.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    update: SLI-Te 6w5 spso
    yup.