Thread: try to type me, likely istx )

Threaded View

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    is not necessarily about being responsible and taking command -- it can be more about going for what you want in a more spontaneous and carefree way.
    That sounds better but living half-dependent on my parents, I haven't experienced that sorta freedom. I can be spontaneous in chosing among alternatives, or some other trivival things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Do you understand how Se/Ni vs Ne/Si complement each other? That's pretty important if trying to decide about Se vs Ne valuing (or Si vs Ni valuing).
    Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post

If you are going by moods and stuff like that, here's two interesting links:

https://web.archive.org/web/20130831...ice/mood.shtml
    and
    http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.p..._-_pathologies

If this helps any.

That pathology one by Voroschenko was too weird for me, but somewhat a mix between SLE( I do have great self possession)+ILE (switching between Extroverted and Introverted periods)+SEI (Sorta a "nice" manipulative asshole) + SLI (I like whining so others can support me or sth), I'd say, may approxiamate me.

Other link;

ILE
    Seeker
    explorative; light-hearted and detached curiosity (fits) ; focused on interests and ideas; usually upbeat and good-natured (sometimes)

ILI
    Critic
    goofy; don't reveal their inner life; interested in processes; passive relaxedness; ironic attitude
    SLI
    Craftsman
    soft blankness; internal independence; hard to impress; not easily excited; emotionally cool
    That is how it is. Than again, I'm not sure how I come off from a distance. I wish some friend would join the forum and explain it.

I can recognize Se+Ni/Si+Ne tandems in other people but for myself I think, I relate to Si/Ne more when left alone; however I'm sure other would think I'm Se+Ni. I probably appear Se valuing not because its my identity; but there seems to be certain need for decisive action . For example; I dont care what to eat when we go out, but I realized that when I say "I can eat whatever", its usually people cant decide and we end up standing on the street for 30 minutes; so nowadays I enthuasticly suggest to eat pizza or Mc or whatever so that fucking things moves forward.
    Last edited by Mr inappropriate; 11-29-2016 at 08:16 PM.