Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
Which i would consider sync flow and so first. Everyone wants to express their views, that is not being contra. Sx first will not forego pushing against and stirring the pot for the sake of social harmony. Social harmony can only be created by pushing against forces that threaten it.
Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
Which i would consider sync flow and so first. Everyone wants to express their views, that is not being contra. Sx first will not forego pushing against and stirring the pot for the sake of social harmony. Social harmony can only be created by pushing against forces that threaten it.
But what about the sx/so subtypings?? That's what I am asking about. Did I guess your type right? Do you personally know people who are one of the other subcategories of sx/so? Can you share any thoughts on how you made that distinction (if you did)? That's what I am wondering about. Not contra/syn.

I will read up on contra/syn some other time, and after i feel conversant in it. I may have questions on that, and if I do, I will post those questions on a new thread. But right now, in this thread, I am interested in commentary and people's personal self-typings and personal experiences with the different types of sx first. Also the different types of so-first would be interesting. But getting side-tracked is not something that I want to do here. I'm considering within stackings. That's what I am looking for. Anything related to that. Maybe people here are not conversant on it? That's why the subject change? I don't know.

Oh - is that why you did not comment on the topic posed? You don't feel knowledgeable on stacking variances?