Hybrid View

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default IKON and BTS

I have some of their types down but I'm not very sure about them. Here we go:

BTS:
    Namjoon EIE-Ni
    Hoseok ESE-Fe
    Jimin SEE-Fi
    Yoongi ILI-Ni
    Taehyung IEE-?
    Jungkook SEI-Si
    Jin LSE-Si... or Gabin, but definitely Delta ST

(there's someone from every quadra, that's their appeal)

IKON:
    June EIE-Fe
    Hanbin ESI-Se (or Maxim - Jiwon's supervisor? an aggressor type for sure)
    Jiwon SEE-Se
    Jinhwan IEI-Fe... or Delta?
    Donghyuk ILE-Ne?
    Still in need for suggestions for Yunhyeong & Chanwoo.
    Last edited by Chae; 11-09-2016 at 12:26 PM.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yunhyeong - SEE
    Chanwoo - EII

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Their instinctual stackings made me think a lot, my partiality made me unnaturally indecisive. Oh man. I need help with this

The BTS ones I'm sure of:

Namjoon SO/SX, basically made for leadership because of his overall instinct health. Very interested in the collective, uses his high intelligence to take the responsibility. SX is ready to bring out his romantic attitudes and worldviews in a focused manner.
    Hoseok SO/SP
    Jimin SO/SX (I wrote a blog post on his stacking, he's not SX/SO even if that's his stage image. Very compliant syn-flow type. As an SX-lead myself I find other SX doms rather unsettling. I don't react to him in such a way. I think he's, well, soft and cute. Jimin has a calming effect, makes me feel awesome :3 Generally speaking, the way he values everyone's approval is a telltale sign.)
    Yoongi SP/SX, veeery contraflow. SX comes out in small doses and because it's his healthy instinct, everyone goes wild in positive surprise. Also: Yoongi can hardly be messed with.

Now... Complete mayhem:

Taehyung SX/SO? SO/SX? I'm clueless.
    Jin SX last??

Jungkook - wow. He confuses me the most, and that interests me. Is that the unsettling feeling? SX/SP is my only thesis but everything could be wrong?
    Here's my logic: Kook is shy and more focused on his abilities rather than group dynamics, hence SO-last. Gets right into things, hence SX first. Out of the entire group, he is the most reactive when it comes to the topic of a love interest. It's a total weak spot. He can be both reserved and cocky about it. People react strongly to Jungkook. Many have no qualms objectifying him, thinking that his aura is an invitation. Back when he reached his legal age, lord have mercy. The hype was scandalous - I thought, only SX/SP can create such an outburst of sexual frustration in others (which is often a covert but completely misunderstood reflection of their bottled intensity).
    Jungkook is not exactly a loose cannon albeit risk-taking, hence SP second. SP is healthy. He works out diligently, enjoys sports, can outdo others with ease as he juggles his abilities at a more or less appropriate level. Knows how to compete physically, known for how he manages his body. Super athletic because he always assesses how his resources work. Lifts up stuff, especially people he likes to tease - because he can - or wrestles them into submission, and everyone applauds (one's secondary instinct usually gets praised). When he joined BTS, he apparently isolated himself in his room and came out to shower when the others slept. Aka he went into self-pres mode for days because he was afraid of having to deal with the new co-members. Idk, SP-secondary emergency safety zone...? Neurotic SX not wanting to mess up new contacts because of high standards? I can empathize. It's not SP first because this seems like his well-developed side??

But hrgh... I could be on the wrong track because his creative makes my head spin. And his could create the impression of healthy self-preservation. Helppp. @SisOfNight, you are a Fe expert and your social instinct really figures us SO lasts out :3 What kind of an instant feel do you get from him? Whether you're into K-Pop or not, just an initial hunch would be good. Maybe it's useful that you assumedly don't know him, it removes the bias.
    Despite my excess length description for him, here is actual material to look at:
    ---> Video: 1 (solo interview), Video 2 (solo activity, weird interaction at the end of the vid. Some subtitles are missing but the vibe is more important), some dancing for video 3 which could also help. Your advice would be really helpful ;~; Thanks in advance.

As for the members of IKON:

Bobby SP last.
    Hanbin SO last? SP/SO? His intense authoritarian ESI style with benevolent intentions made me think SX/SP. Always tenacious (SP secondary). The H in Hanbin stands for hardcore. His anger is at con-flow level. But at the same time, he takes everything to heart (SX/SP ppl are the most conflicted among syn-flow stackings). Taunted for being `eternally single´ and he's really frustrated/ashamed. Actually super clingy, will sacrifice himself. Has no problems with blatant seduction, his aggressor-ness could get him anywhere. Really, why is he single? SX issues: you don't get what you want the most.
    Junhoe: SX/SO.
    Jinan SO/SX
    Donghyuk SO/SP - there's a certain playfulness but never a straightforward intensity?
    Yunhyeong SP/SO, very unsure.
    Chanwoo SP lead or just the introversion, no idea.

All of these are tentative, I went by gut.
    @May - if you actually use instincts for typing, what would your judgement be?

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not that confident for instinct typings : /

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yay, Bangtan!

Jin - Not confident in this but imo he's definitely an F-type. I'd go with SEI or EII. Either way not NiSe-valuing, as evidenced by that interview he did with Rapmon
    Suga - ILI
    Rapmon - IEI. His vibe strikes me as Ip, but I would accept EIE as well
    J-hope - ESE, but him and Suga get along really well, which makes me second-guess myself!
    Jimin - I can see SEE but right now I have no concrete opinion
    Taehyung - IEE for sure
    Jungkook - SLI and am fairly sure of this. His speaking style is dry and monotone, Taehyung has described him as "curt," he isn't able to pick up the mood of the room, members say he wouldn't be able to tell if someone in the group was upset. Not F-capable.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yifflord View Post
    Yay, Bangtan!

Jin - Not confident in this but imo he's definitely an F-type. I'd go with SEI or EII. Either way not NiSe-valuing, as evidenced by that interview he did with Rapmon
    Suga - ILI
    Rapmon - IEI. His vibe strikes me as Ip, but I would accept EIE as well
    J-hope - ESE, but him and Suga get along really well, which makes me second-guess myself!
    Jimin - I can see SEE but right now I have no concrete opinion
    Taehyung - IEE for sure
    Jungkook - SLI and am fairly sure of this. His speaking style is dry and monotone, Taehyung has described him as "curt," he isn't able to pick up the mood of the room, members are confident he wouldn't be able to tell if someone in the group was upset. Def not F-capable.
    Oh yesWho's your bias?

EII for Jin I think, he represents Delta values like no other. Food, family, harmony, morals, handsomeness (jk). Se polr would make sense, Jimin supervises him.

Yes, IEI for Namjoon is an option I still ponder. All his photographs and music, the fashion... yeah. Interestingly, the most dreamy member is the leader and a hardcore rapper lmao.

Hope ESE and Suga ILI conflict is softened by So/Sp + Sp/Sx, they're both contraflow stackings. Or is Suga some obscure LII?

Jungkook - Good point. His initial isolationist attitude and the way he gets along with Taehyung affirms that. And his ability to completely go against the flow. Also, if GD is indeed IEE, the fanboying fits really well. Ideal types and role models are usually an idol's dual archetype (see Sehun from EXO who loves Miranda Kerr).

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Oh yesWho's your bias?

EII for Jin I think, he represents Delta values like no other. Food, family, harmony, morals, handsomeness (jk). Se polr would make sense, Jimin supervises him.

Yes, IEI for Namjoon is an option I still ponder. All his photographs and music, the fashion... yeah. Interestingly, the most dreamy member is the leader and a hardcore rapper lmao.

Hope ESE and Suga ILI conflict is softened by So/Sp + Sp/Sx, they're both contraflow stackings. Or is Suga some obscure LII?

Jungkook - Good point. His initial isolationist attitude and the way he gets along with Taehyung affirms that. And his ability to completely go against the flow. Also, if GD is indeed IEE, the fanboying fits really well. Ideal types and role models are usually an idol's dual archetype (see Sehun from EXO who loves Miranda Kerr).
    Taehyung! With Namjoon coming in at a very close second. I'm guessing your favourite is Jimin?

Do you have examples off the top of your heard of Jin and Jimin supervision?

Rapmon was such a trip to type because before I met him I was confident he was a Se-base with the lax irrational and extremely confident, bravado-ish, macho vibe he was giving off. Who knew he was such a clumsy shy little lamb? I still lmao whenever I remember that video of him trying to cut an onion bc it is so relatable

Suga has said things about Hobi that were reminiscent of SEE/ILI duality to me, e.g. "he inspires me to have more energy" and various other comments along these lines. And it shows - Suga is always a lot more active around Hobi

This is very small but Jungkook's attitude towards answering texts also reminds me of SLIs. When the members were talking about their group chat and who's good/bad at replying to texts he said something like if I need to answer I will answer, otherwise what is the point? It was very much about the utility of what he was doing, with no consideration put towards what he might make someone feel or his own feelings.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yifflord View Post
    Taehyung! With Namjoon coming in at a very close second. I'm guessing your favourite is Jimin?

Do you have examples off the top of your heard of Jin and Jimin supervision?

Rapmon was such a trip to type because before I met him I was confident he was a Se-base with the lax irrational and extremely confident, bravado-ish, macho vibe he was giving off. Who knew he was such a clumsy shy little lamb? I still lmao whenever I remember that video of him trying to cut an onion bc it is so relatable

Suga has said things about Hobi that were reminiscent of SEE/ILI duality to me, e.g. "he inspires me to have more energy" and various other comments along these lines. And it shows - Suga is always a lot more active around Hobi

This is very small but Jungkook's attitude towards answering texts also reminds me of SLIs. When the members were talking about their group chat and who's good/bad at replying to texts he said something like if I need to answer I will answer, otherwise what is the point? It was very much about the utility of what he was doing, with no consideration put towards what he might make someone feel or his own feelings.
    Having an identical type as a bias, cool <3 Kook is your supposed dual, how do you feel about him? Yes, I'm a loyal Jimin stan, he succeeded GD (biased 2012 -2014) actually. I feel blessed every day, everything is so much better knowing we are both on the same planet. I biased him because we're both dancers and well, he's got the sweetest personality.

Supervision as in, completely going crazy when Jin hosts something.

Yeah, and Jin came around, here, you have to do it like that. Joon hitting and breaking things, that's really Se-seeking more than Se-base.

Suga says the same thing about Jimin but I don't like Hobi at all while Jimin is my precious fav and his Fe is 4D. Very confusing actually.

YES! I do that as well. No text without purpose. It's not small, I think your point is very important.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Having an identical type as a bias, cool <3 Kook is your supposed dual, how do you feel about him? Yes, I'm a loyal Jimin stan, he succeeded GD (biased 2012 -2014) actually. I feel blessed every day, everything is so much better knowing we are both on the same planet. I biased him because we're both dancers and well, he's got the sweetest personality.

Supervision as in, completely going crazy when Jin hosts something.

Yeah, and Jin came around, here, you have to do it like that. Joon hitting and breaking things, that's really Se-seeking more than Se-base.

Suga says the same thing about Jimin but I don't like Hobi at all while Jimin is my precious fav and his Fe is 4D. Very confusing actually.

YES! I do that as well. No text without purpose. It's not small, I think your point is very important.
    I love this broadcast!! Jungkook muscle pig represent. I'm fond of JK now (probably 3rd fave) but I disliked him when I first met him b/c he didn't speak much and what little I saw of him gave me the impression that he was selfish and not considerate of others (conversely, this is why I liked Jimin the most initially - I felt like he was the most caring and considerate and I still do). Of course, then I got more exposed to more extroverted JK, found out he used to wait until all the members went to sleep before he showered, observed the way in which he would get really anxious about speaking and all his endearingly boring contributions to conversation lmao. His dynamic with Tae also reminded me of my own dynamics with SLIs in my life, which helped

I didn't know that Suga said the same thing about Jimin! :0 I actually rarely see them interacting

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@LuckyOne Yes, accurate!

A fox who wants to play, that's me PrettySavage's Avatar
    TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow this thread was something

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

(moved to here due to our lists not to have it twice)

Quote Originally Posted by FANXY CHILD View Post
    It all became ebullient inside me after Yoongi's interview in the Wings concept book and Namjoon's log. I feel for Namjoon's but can't relate to his pain because I don't value Ethics as much as he does, or at least not in the same way. It doesn't feel vital to me, though it's still quite important. On the other hand I get Yoongi, because technical competence is something I can't ever ignore or really gamble with. The way I see it:

They both are fixated on their own ability to do what they have to correctly, and are using the same function to gauge their progress, . Namjoon's self esteem is tied to how much he can do for others (more importantly BTS in the case of his career) and affect people collectively, that's what "competence" means to him. He talks about things that are not only tied to his music writing abilities, but more image centered issues, for example him freaking about doing that interview and feeling like he isn't what a leader should be like because he's too scared and insecure. How he conducts himself as a leader in all areas involved (music production and dealing with the media) is being judged by himself through his notion of time passage, and he obsesses about the future in relation to it, he mentions time as a concept a lot during his ventings, i.e. "I've been active for 4 years but I'm still scared and sad", "You'd think songwriting would be easy for me by now" etc.

Yoongi tortures himself about a different thing, his issue is verifiable concretization of technical competence in itself. While Namjoon needs to feel (and be told) like he's good by doing others good through influence, Yoongi needs to have his self perceived (he exaggerates it by calling himself a genius, but he knows he's really good) technical talent be recognized in an external concrete way. Just look how (self) satisfied and comfortable Joon was during and after their last US stay and the enormous positive effect of the successful mixtape release on Yoongi's holistic health. Namjoom worries about carrying himself as a leader and making a good name for himself, and Yoongi about achieving professional and financial status for his own personal satisfaction (there are no selfless vs selfish connotations intended here btw, they just are differently oriented when it comes to areas of Ethical influence). Yoongi also makes temporal references a whole lot even on hid mixtape, he compares his progress through time to other Daegu underground rappers for example, both of them are impatient with what they perceive as a slow pace in maturing/evolving (Namjoon) and climbing the (individual) success ladder (Yoongi) and fear the unknown future in these areas. It's indeed a vs thing, with as the common measuring tool.
    Awooo, yes you got it down! Namjoon: people - Yoongi: work. Super clear. Namjoon emphasizes his creative, contact subtype with accentuated 4D (= him caring waaay too much but it's not valued, he expresses it through dramatism instead). Yoongi's demonstrative manifests in terms of his status ponderings, that got apparent in Agust D, but I just watched the reaction to the BV2 episode and his main focus is his subjective focus on how events unfold. / only come out after request, Namjoon spills all the - by default did you notice?

But what about Kookie being left behind, though? They do love giving us theory fodder, I love it.

My typings:
    Namjoon> IEI-Ni 3w4-5w6-9w8 So/Sx
    Yoongi> ILI-Te 3w4-5w6-8w7 Sp/Sx
    Hoseok> ESE-Fe 3w2-6w7-1w9 So/Sp
    Seokjin> SEI-Fe 2w1-6w7-9w8 So/Sx
    Taehyun> IEE-Ne 3w2-7w6-9w8 Sx/So
    Jimin> SEE-Fi 2w3-6w7-1w2 So/Sx
    Jungkook> SEI-Si 3w4-7w8-9w8 Sx/Sp

I just found the threads, will read them after this
    That was like Jin during Run era. That will play a role in the upcoming MV plots, I am sure. Keeping ARMYs guessing is the best business strategy ever, while we theorize so much time passes and then they drop something new, supply all day.

Ahhhhh impressive list! Thank you Pretty close, mine goes like that, made up my mind:

Joon IEI-Fe 5w6 SO/SX 539 - The Thinker
    Yoongi ILI-Ni 5w4 SP/SX 584 - The Scholar
    Hoseok ESE-Fe 7w6 SO/SP 721 - The Teacher
    Seokjin SEI-Fe 7w6 SP/SO 729 - The Peacemaker
    Taehyung IEE-Ne 4w3 SX/SO 479 - The Gentle Spirit
    Jimin SEE-Fi 2w3 SO/SX 261 - The Supporter
    Kook SLI-Si 9w8 SP/SX 937 - The Ambassador

(come a long way from the OP lol)

Joon and Yoongz are probably both 5s because as you said, it's competence and correctness for them. That's 5's core fear of not knowing and being inadequate to a task. Yoongi is the envious and reclusive 4-wing, Joonie the 6-loyalist wing with safety concerns/anxiety.

Hope and Jin 7, their main motivation is to be happy, not to be loved like a 2 (Jimin).

Taehyung 4, he strives to be different and self-expressive. Van Gogh (his latest favorite person) is also a 4w3, that's quite interesting.

Kook is SLI since he's efficient and calculating rather than social while completely unadapted in this emotional reactions. He'll pick his nose because it makes him feel comfy and just thinks he needs to do it, meanwhile the others are laughing at something but he won't care unless it's interesting (). That's also his SP/SX contraflow attitude, SP own well-being > SX mating/bonding > SO community. Values but it's rudimentary/ weak- "I hate this... I like that" + hidden ethical outlets like his song covers. In contrast to Jin, cold and business-like, no-nonsense, chimes in awkwardly but can rather give advice how to do something properly ( creative, hence Golden Maknae capable of mastering anything step by step) and how to make sense of something ( demonstrative). Spartan in style, controlled hedonism in contrast to SEI's social expansion. Like he won't engage in BTS' chat if it's not necessary, or has a black phone background just out of pragmatism. Chemistry-wise, Taehyung gets along better with Kook than Jin.

TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(moved to here due to our lists not to have it twice)

Awooo, yes you got it down! Namjoon: people - Yoongi: work. Super clear. Namjoon emphasizes his creative, contact subtype with accentuated 4D (= him caring waaay too much but it's not valued, he expresses it through dramatism instead). Yoongi's demonstrative manifests in terms of his status ponderings, that got apparent in Agust D, but I just watched the reaction to the BV2 episode and his main focus is his subjective focus on how events unfold. / only come out after request, Namjoon spills all the - by default did you notice?
    Joon is indeed a drama queen that's precisely why I always find myself foundly rolling my eyes at him. The thing is he's way too much in love with his because it serves the image he's chosen for himself off stage, and in turn keeps his on a tight leash too much in non "official" work events (i.e. that ridiculous rational when in love quote). It does him no good and makes something that should be easy awkward sometimes (him repeatedly hurting Taehyun with his rudeness, his kiss moment with Jimin moment and that colorist comment >again directed at poor Tae!< on that radio show years ago come to mind) creates unnecessary tension for himself. He's super intelligent, but kinda dumb like that. He was irresistibly cute during the live comment video precisely because he let his loose.

Taehyung 4, he strives to be different and self-expressive. Van Gogh (his latest favorite person) is also a 4w3, that's quite interesting.

Kook is SLI since he's efficient and calculating rather than social while completely unadapted in this emotional reactions. He'll pick his nose because it makes him feel comfy and just thinks he needs to do it, meanwhile the others are laughing at something but he won't care unless it's interesting (). That's also his SP/SX contraflow attitude, SP own well-being > SX mating/bonding > SO community. Values but it's rudimentary/ weak- "I hate this... I like that" + hidden ethical outlets like his song covers. In contrast to Jin, cold and business-like, no-nonsense, chimes in awkwardly but can rather give advice how to do something properly ( creative, hence Golden Maknae capable of mastering anything step by step) and how to make sense of something ( demonstrative). Spartan in style, controlled hedonism in contrast to SEI's social expansion. Like he won't engage in BTS' chat if it's not necessary, or has a black phone background just out of pragmatism. Chemistry-wise, Taehyung gets along better with Kook than Jin.
    What you see as E4 is classic IEE for me, I see no trace of envy, seeing himself as defective, proneness to enjoy feeling melancholic, self victimization or inclinations to anger, so he's E3 to me, though I think he's wing could be 4 and not 2.

The person you describe as Kookie is completely foreign to me! I actually did have quite a similar image of him when I first joined the fandom right before the I Need U era, but after years of observing him in person in events and (as briefly and professionally as it is) interacting with him at fansigns, no way I can see him as being anything else but a SEI. It's interesting because I only realized Jin was one like a year ago, I thought he was ESI lol. In person he's very friendly, but a pro, while Kookie is really transparent and genuine in his warmth. Kookie has nothing substantial (as in type specific) with other SLIs idols like Yunho, Seohyun, Irene, Xiumin or Nayong. Just like a completely different vibe really, he's very similar to other SEIs idols I've met like Yoona, Suho, Yang Hongseok and Kim Jinwoo, except he's soooo young He's really just a kid, acts and feels much younger than he actually is, not polished at all, but really wants to be taken seriously while still using his maknae status when it's convenient, a paradox. You know who is like his twin in shyness, situational awkwardness and unintentional brusqueness (not to mention misplaced cockiness), besides social etiquette issues? iKON's Hanbin. I was an avid fan until last year, saw him enough times to notice he's like a bit more detached and paranoid version of Kookie (and judgy, too). I have considered Kookie having 1w9 in his tritype before, that stiffness. They're both Sp/Sx too. In the end, is a matter of perception. If I saw him like that I'd probably type him SLI too. Another comparison is Taeyong, I also thought he was a SLI-Si until like 6 months ago, and that was after I had attended several events too. In his case it's pretty easy to see why he confuses people though, because of the whole scandal thing, when he began just letting himself be the came like an avalanche

As for the chemistry thing, it can't be compared I think, Jin is a dear hyung while Kookie...well, let's just say there's a bit too much chemistry there It's not really about personality compatibility lol.
    Last edited by PrettySavage; 07-30-2017 at 12:23 AM.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Joon is indeed a drama queen that's precisely why I always find myself foundly rolling my eyes at him. The thing is he's way too much in love with his because it serves the image he's chosen for himself off stage, and in turn keeps his on a tight leash too much in non "official" work events (i.e. that ridiculous rational when in love quote). It does him no good and makes something that should be easy awkward sometimes (him repeatedly hurting Taehyun with his rudeness, his kiss moment with Jimin moment and that colorist comment >again directed at poor Tae!< on that radio show years ago come to mind) creates unnecessary tension for himself. He's super intelligent, but kinda dumb like that. He was irresistibly cute during the live comment video precisely because he let his loose.

What you see as E4 is classic IEE for me, I see no trace of envy, seeing himself as defective, proneness to enjoy feeling melancholic, self victimization or inclinations to anger, so he's E3 to me, though I think he's wing could be 4 and not 2.

The person you describe as Kookie is completely foreign to me! I actually did have quite a similar image of him when I first joined the fandom right before the I Need U era, but after years of observing him in person in events and (as briefly and professionally as it is) interacting with him at fansigns, no way I can see him as being anything else but a SEI. It's interesting because I only realized Jin was one like a year ago, I thought he was ESI lol. In person he's very friendly, but a pro, while Kookie is really transparent and genuine in his warmth. Kookie has nothing substantial (as in type specific) with other SLIs idols like Yunho, Seohyun, Irene, Xiumin or Nayong. Just like a completely different vibe really, he's very similar to other SEIs idols I've met like Yoona, Suho, Yang Hongseok and Kim Jinwoo, except he's soooo young He's really just a kid, acts and feels much younger than he actually is, not polished at all, but really wants to be taken seriously while still using his maknae status when it's convenient, a paradox. You know who is like his twin in shyness, situational awkwardness and unintentional brusqueness (not to mention misplaced cockiness), besides social etiquette issues? iKON's Hanbin. I was an avid fan until last year, saw him enough times to notice he's like a bit more detached and paranoid version of Kookie (and judgy, too). I have considered Kookie having 1w9 in his tritype before, that stiffness. They're both Sp/Sx too. In the end, is a matter of perception. If I saw him like that I'd probably type him SLI too. Another comparison is Taeyong, I also thought he was a SLI-Si until like 6 months ago, and that was after I had attended several events too. In his case it's pretty easy to see why he confuses people though, because of the whole scandal thing, when he began just letting himself be the came like an avalanche

As for the chemistry thing, it can't be compared I think, Jin is a dear hyung while Kookie...well, let's just say there's a bit too much chemistry there It's not really about personality compatibility lol.
    Yes, I see that as well. Hidden agenda misguided, but at least he's trying to refocus recently, something's happening (---> see "Change"). is certainly under more request nowadays, see Billboard appearance. He's more diplomatic, those things, he knows what's wrong to do. Less on his masculinity grind. More tolerance. Some LGBT stuff, even. Well, his first social instinct adapts to trends, that's all there is to it. SX/SO and SO/SX are the SJWs, SX/SO in particular because they're all about contraflow and turning society upside down. SO/SX goes with the times instead. Social last is not an activist, see Kookie. So Namjoon's doin' the most

Those are unhealthy traits of the type, Tae is on a better level, gladly. Right, it mixes with IEE which includes making efforts being the odd one out. He's not image-cautious, too weird and moody. Jimin got that 3-influence, he adapts himself to expectations, is terribly vain, talks about wanting to be first. 4 doesn't do that. Taehyung has to be a reclusive type or E7 core (so I'm not hell-bent on the 4 typing), I solely don't see the typical ambition slogans unless his wing is concerned. It's all about being yourself without filter for Tae, which is something 3 never eschews.

Oh I am glad you see another version! That is the magic of 's perspectives. The transparency/lack of polishedness/reservedness/situational awkwardness/cockiness/social etiquette/stiffness you describe are exactly his PoLR and very weak ethics in general. SLI can't fake anything emotionally, that is part of their great authenticity, so you can see through them. How would you describe his warmth, is it polite or just very expressive? Maybe you're a cutie and he got charmed Jungkook uses his maknae status because he's aware of hierarchy, more points to logics. Hanbin is just the quintessential Ij, and judgy -> of course I see Jungkook's first motivation as to be peaceful, so it's gotta be the 9, and he challenges, which is the 8. Hm, Taeyong is another case! But ego and enneagram 1 are set. Hm, idols are hard to type given their many facets ikr. That's why I'm glad they give us Bon Voyage footage at least

I bet

TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, I see that as well. Hidden agenda misguided, but at least he's trying to refocus recently, something's happening (---> see "Change"). is certainly under more request nowadays, see Billboard appearance. He's more diplomatic, those things, he knows what's wrong to do. Less on his masculinity grind. More tolerance. Some LGBT stuff, even. Well, his first social instinct adapts to trends, that's all there is to it. SX/SO and SO/SX are the SJWs, SX/SO in particular because they're all about contraflow and turning society upside down. SO/SX goes with the times instead. Social last is not an activist, see Kookie. So Namjoon's doin' the most
    Yes, I'm most definitely on that and I'm proud and relieved for him, yay for progress Yeah Kookie demonstrates his distaste and reproval through subtle , but that's all.

Those are unhealthy traits of the type, Tae is on a better level, gladly. Right, it mixes with IEE which includes making efforts being the odd one out. He's not image-cautious, too weird and moody. Jimin got that 3-influence, he adapts himself to expectations, is terribly vain, talks about wanting to be first. 4 doesn't do that. Taehyung has to be a reclusive type or E7 core (so I'm not hell-bent on the 4 typing), I solely don't see the typical ambition slogans unless his wing is concerned. It's all about being yourself without filter for Tae, which is something 3 never eschews.
    Of course they are unhealthy, but not after years of observing a person of said type you'd be bound to see them at one point. And considering the nature of the job and all the crap they go through in a very public way, no way the ugly and dark can stay hidden. Like for example with his grandma's death, I think they way he dealt with it during and what he has expressed about it after, was pretty 3ish. But I agree that he's a core 7, so in the end is not a vital difference.

Yes, that's one of the reasons I never understood why people say Jimin is an "angel" and "innocent", like bitch, where???

Oh I am glad you see another version! That is the magic of 's perspectives. The transparency/lack of polishedness/reservedness/situational awkwardness/cockiness/social etiquette/stiffness you describe are exactly his PoLR and very weak ethics in general. SLI can't fake anything emotionally, that is part of their great authenticity, so you can see through them. How would you describe his warmth, is it polite or just very expressive? Maybe you're a cutie and he got charmed Jungkook uses his maknae status because he's aware of hierarchy, more points to logics. Hanbin is just the quintessential Ij, and judgy -> of course I see Jungkook's first motivation as to be peaceful, so it's gotta be the 9, and he challenges, which is the 8. Hm, Taeyong is another case! But ego and enneagram 1 are set. Hm, idols are hard to type given their many facets ikr. That's why I'm glad they give us Bon Voyage footage at least

I bet
    I could try and articulate it in my own words but I stumbled on a great explanation of what I think about Kookie's :

It should be noted that while this is the strongest block of a TIM, the accuracy and correctness of its estimates is strongly influenced by a person's level of experience, knowledge, and intelligence. It is quite possible for the Ego block functions to make mistakes. Still, a person rarely feels deeply ashamed or inadequate on this block even if they've blundered and recovers with ease.

. The creative or implementation function is another strong, conscious function. However, in contrast to the inert leading function, it is flexible and contact. Creative function does not have an "integrated and complete" picture of the world, but rather considers different options available in a given situation with the goal of finding an appropriate solution for the situation that is satisfactory and supports the person's base function. Creative function gets actively expressed in conversations and everyday situations. Its expressions are poignant, designed to leverage some effect in daily situations, and often draw the immediate attention of others. Creative function requires some effort to be put forth and thus "choosy" as to when it is expressed; it may "lie in waiting" for a while to become realized in smaller everyday situations. Being another strong function in the Ego block that is openly expressed, it is oft mistaken for the leading function, especially for people of creative function subtypes.
    You see that's why I know he's SEI and not SLI: he's really warm in palpable way, like he's it's 3D and it touches and envelops you. It's not mechanic or detached (I'm not criticizing or saying they were fake btw, but it's clearly a learned ability) like I felt with the SLI idols. There's an energy element too, SLIs have this dense, heavy gravitas thing going on, SEIs are light and have a "floating" feel to them.

Because I think it's hilarious, this is a great SEI vs SLI contrast to me:

Yes, he's mainly 9w8 to me.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yes, I'm most definitely on that and I'm proud and relieved for him, yay for progress Yeah Kookie demonstrates his distaste and reproval through subtle , but that's all.

Of course they are unhealthy, but not after years of observing a person of said type you'd be bound to see them at one point. And considering the nature of the job and all the crap they go through in a very public way, no way the ugly and dark can stay hidden. Like for example with his grandma's death, I think they way he dealt with it during and what he has expressed about it after, was pretty 3ish. But I agree that he's a core 7, so in the end is not a vital difference.

Yes, that's one of the reasons I never understood why people say Jimin is an "angel" and "innocent", like bitch, where???
    In the end, we're both right since he unites all of these influences - and the shadow part is a good point. That made me laugh, well he knows how to play the camera, behind there is his 8-disintegration awooops A perfect Christian Chimchim would be boring though - as Jung wrote: "No tree, it is said, can grow to heaven unless its roots reach down to hell". Jimin is such a sweet bunbut his roots are equally strong in the opposite direction

I could try and articulate it in my own words but I stumbled on a great explanation of what I think about Kookie's :

You see that's why I know he's SEI and not SLI: he's really warm in palpable way, like he's it's 3D and it touches and envelops you. It's not mechanic or detached (I'm not criticizing or saying they were fake btw, but it's clearly a learned ability) like I felt with the SLI idols. There's an energy element too, SLIs have this dense, heavy gravitas thing going on, SEIs are light and have a "floating" feel to them.

Because I think it's hilarious, this is a great SEI vs SLI contrast to me:

Yes, he's mainly 9w8 to me.
    This bit demonstrates how tricky the inert subtype can be when the creative is on the backburner, Kook falls into that category. Ok if he's SEI then, how does 4D play into it? Yes, that's what I was going for i.e. is it adapted or does it come out naturally. The comparison is good, SLI like a rock, SEI like a feather. That vid was just hilarious

(He reminds me of Daesung here)

WARNING : DANGER ZONE !!! Biscuit's Avatar
    TIM
    INFT
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hanbin EII

Fi smile + Se PoLR ( he left the band immediately instead of defending himself and resisting )

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyOne View Post
    iKON:

Hanbin- ESI-Se 1w2
    BOBBY- SEE-se 7w8
    Jinhwan EIE-Fe 3w2
    June- LSI-Se 3w4 I'm 100% of it, he was the easiest one to type alongside BOBBY. Why do you think he's EIE?
    Hanbin, Bobby, Jinan - yes, June: I still think he's an extrotim. A force of nature, feely and the opposite of Ti (law-abiding). He does have Beta's rebel spirit, so SLE or EIE. He reminded me of SHINee's Key.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I could certainly see him as a SLE, it's just that he gave me a very strong first impression as an SLI during Mix & Match and he clearly has problems expressing himself with words. But he was obviously under a lot of stress, so that's a factor. He loves and gets along with Jinhwan so much, he has to be a Beta. Yes, Key is definitely SLE, but I'd never link them until you said so. I guess it's because the last time I saw him was on One Fine Day and like Chaerin, he just showed such a different side the image I had of him changed (but not his type).
    But compared to D.O. (very LSI), he still has more volitional pressure. Yep, Jinhwan and him are the Beta overlords

Hm... do you get conflictor vibes from Chaerin? I could imagine her as my dual (when I finally manage to confirm my LIE typing), her songs are on repeat here <3 I thought Key would be Fe-dominant but his directive attitude convinced me otherwise. Ahh I didn't watch one fine day.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Kyungsoo is 70 year old inside, really. While June wants to be a man (a sexy one, he says ) so bad, but he's like 16 emotionally.

I admit I haven't kep up with her interviews for a really long time now, because she repels me so much. I might have missed good insights, but here's what I think:
    She's projecting a SLE image like I've noticed many Kpop rappers do but since is not her nature, it comes out forced and over the top, which is why I react so strongly and negatively to it. Compare her to Rihanna who's pure butter and sugar inside but who successfully portraits a SLE because as a SEI 4w3-7w8-8w7 sx, she understands the essence of the character. CL is incredibly contrived yet she operates under the delusion of originality. She just tries so hard

One Fine Day is responsible for all my SHINee typings, really, such a great show in terms of personality disclosure and member interactions.

Conflictor: confirmed! EII it is. SEI for Rihanna... Ok, can you elaborate?

Ohh personality disclosure sounds superb. Other shows you recommend?

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Well Rihanna's type has been clear to me ever since I watched her Chris Brown interviews and her 777 documentary. I knew her Enneagram and that she wasn't an Se leading type, but I wasn't sure of what she was. I'll be honest and say that I can't pinpoint to specific moments like in the case of idols because I don't this video material with me, but there are two kinds of typings to me:

1) When a person's core or essence presents itself to me as a whole unity, it's always instant and then I'm sure. I knew Krystal was SEI after watching OnStyle's Jessica & Krystal (who is also a SEI, the music world is full of them);

2) When I have to figure someone out function by function, like puzzle pieces until the whole picture can be seen.

In Rihanna's case it was the first option. She's absurdly fragile inside, weak as hell when it comes to love, naturally attuned to who's a friend or enemy [watch her Barbara Walters (a.k.a. Blonde devil) interview vs her Oprah one, she's on full defense mode in the first, (keeps repeating she's strong not to Barbara or the viewers, but to herself) completely bared in the second]; continues to love someone who severly wronged her but from afar. Rihanna has many Se songs, but you can see Robyn whenever she gets a ballad (Love The Way You Lie, Stay, Diamonds, No Love Allowed). Her Anti album is very real and so are her Love On The brain performances, that's who she is. A rose, protected by thorns. Looks like GD, but is TOP. She is strong (see how she fiercely protects and defends not only herself, but her loved ones), but not Hard.

I kill most of the ridiculously long waiting hours I have between activities by watching reality shows, so I sure recommend you a lot. What groups are you interested in?
    Yup, perfect. Looks like GD, is top - I'm deceased lmaoo you nailed it

Now, I like Mamamoo, Bigbang, Monsta X, IKON, EXO-K. And BTS but I keep up with them all the time^^

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Mamamoo and Monsta X I know nothing about, but as for the rest:

iKON- After their survivals (in which list I'd include The Remix) I'd recommend their 100 Days Journey docs (the dvd version of WIN); their Season's Greetings dvd, Kony's Summertime dvd, the documentaries in their Showtime in Seoul and Japan dvds, the behind the scenes videos uploaded on their Youtube channel, Mary & I (with Hanbin & Jinhwan), BOBBY's Daddy & I, Sugarman (BOBBY & June did a great collab song there, did you watch it?), Running Man.

EXO-I don't know how long you've been a fan, but the best material imo is in their EXO First and Second Box dvds, behind the scenes on the EXO planets concert dvds, EXO Showtime, EXO XOXO, EXO 90:2014, Surplines EXO, EXO Channel, Running Man, Laws of The Jungle and Roommate.

I must thank Naver for V App, it's so useful for typings
    I've seen Mari & I and Heroes of Remix, the others are unchartered territory. Bobby/June collab? That sounds good, I was unaware. Thank you!

Since 3 years, only 90ies kids remember this. Who's on Laws of the Jungle? I've seen Jackson on it but EXO sounds like a whole new level, but it depends on the member if I watch it or not

V was a paradise until they decided to introduce the payment system But at least they are getting cash for the extra efforts so we can't complain.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Kyungsoo is 70 year old inside, really. While June wants to be a man (a sexy one, he says ) so bad, but he's like 16 emotionally.
    Kyungsoo and Yoongi can open a club for old souls. Well, enneagram 3 June all the way