Thread: I Made a Video. TYPE ME!

Hybrid View

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I've seen Gammas talk in videos, their atmosphere is generally serious and focused on the topic at hand. That's what you strike me as. Based off your answers, reactions, and focus on the video, I will say ESI. Your reactions are subtle while maintaining seriousness throughout the video. Not to mention, you seem reserved communicating your answers. Another thing is you sat up straight throughout the whole video and corrected your posture in a couple of moments you were leaning or tilting your head, which demonstrates a rational type in terms of VI. There are my two cents. xD
    Side note: You seem like a real nice dude.

Yeah. I love Pokémon.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mallan View Post
    When I've seen Gammas talk in videos, their atmosphere is generally serious and focused on the topic at hand. That's what you strike me as. Based off your answers, reactions, and focus on the video, I will say ESI. Your reactions are subtle while maintaining seriousness throughout the video. Not to mention, you seem reserved communicating your answers. Another thing is you sat up straight throughout the whole video and corrected your posture in a couple of moments you were leaning or tilting your head, which demonstrates a rational type in terms of VI. There are my two cents. xD
    I'm inclined to say ESI as well - he reminds me of a few ESI dudes I know.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

introvert, intuit
    IEI, lesser possible - LII

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    introvert, intuit
    IEI, lesser possible - LII
    Too serious with moments of funny spurs, no Fe and no dramatization exaggeration, no reflection of the person's own inner disruption of stuff. Like my father and the Beskova description his overall attitude here in this atmosphere is one of a a peaceful, benevolent spirit this is why he's so different from @Eris. Eris I feel as though you're typing on a lot of self made stereotypes

Off topic: Will you consider a California meet up in the future?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Too serious with moments of funny spurs, no Fe and no dramatization exaggeration, no reflection of the person's own inner disruption of stuff. Like my father and the Beskova description his overall attitude here in this atmosphere is one of a a peaceful, benevolent spirit this is why he's so different from @Eris. Eris I feel as though you're typing on a lot of self made stereotypes
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEI. I can see why some people would say ESI, but even though the OP is not very expressive, there is a clear emotional foundation (Fe) in his appearance. I think his SEI-ness will clearly show in a video where he would be interacting with someone else.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    SEI. I can see why some people would say ESI, but even though the OP is not very expressive, there is a clear emotional foundation (Fe) in his appearance. I think his SEI-ness will clearly show in a video where he would be interacting with someone else.
    Thank you for your response.
    What made you think SEI over IEI?

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Pretty much what she said, agree 100%.
    Based on the video I'd say ESI-Fi.
    And somehow, I get the impression you might be 4w3 or (bit less likely) 9w8 main type, certainly tritype 496 (The Seeker), possibly Sx/Sp or Sp/Sx.

Overall, I find Gamma rather obvious.

Here aspects from the questionnaire:

Te valuing:
    I think that logic is something that can be externally validated. Introverted thinking is a foreign idea to me.
    Ij temperament:
    I remain rather consistent. I change my ideas and views as I receive new information but I don’t think I have changed my ideas on anything that is pivotal.
    I probably look like I have a stick up my butt and am boring.
    Fi lead/valuing:
    I think beauty is subjective attraction, although there are people that look beautiful but I don’t find attractive. I change my opinion of beauty based on sympathy. My heart can make ugly people look more beautiful when I feel bad or like other aspects of the person.
    “My people” means family and friends. “Stranger” means someone I do not know. My people become strangers when I begin to drift away from them.
    Fe unvaluing/ignoring:
    There are customs that people follow. I follow them when they’re convenient and routine. I don’t smile at people, which seems to be a norm for some people. One does not always have to follow these rules. We have bad days and times when other things are more important – the majority of the time. I’m not a fan of extroverted feeling.
    Some expressions of extroverted feeling can seem shallow.
    Externally, I may have little ticks that tell what I am feeling, but I try to stay stone faced and calm-looking all the time. I look mean though and look unapproachable and it may be why I have no friends.
    Creative Se:
    You can use body language to try and change it. You can breathe in and out slowly. You can also go for a walk. Change your perspective, change your life!
    Others probably think I am in the middle of the strong vs weak spectrum. I view myself as a moderately strong person.
    Type 4:
    I would need to wallow in my misery.
    I do very little when I have negative emotions. I just wallow and look forlorn. Stare out of the window and cry on the inside. Others don’t really understand.
    You can paint your depression away.
    I feel time like a cinderblock that is causing me to sink to the bottom of the ocean.
    SO blindspot, aka Sx/Sp or Sp/Sx:
    I think I may be overly introverted and weary of the outside world.
    I fantasize about finding a job that allows me to enjoy work and funds my hobbies.
    I like black coffee, dark chocolate (70% or higher), grapefruit, pomegranate and TV.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"