Hybrid View

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by summerprincess View Post
    I hate pressure and work badly under pressure but you type me as INFj lol
    What Persephone said mostly related to disliking acting by plans. Not about personal pressure.

Personal pressure on work relates to will power (Se) and subordination (Ti). EII (INFJ) don't like when are forced to do something in such style. They get better polite explanations why something is needed. While INFP like authoritarianism and accept ok voluntaristics shouts "do it", supported by disciplinary threats.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    What Persephone said mostly related to disliking acting by plans. Not about personal pressure.

Personal pressure on work relates to will power (Se) and subordination (Ti). EII (INFJ) don't like when are forced to do something in such style. They get better polite explanations why something is needed. While INFP like authoritarianism and accept ok voluntaristics shouts "do it", supported by disciplinary threats.
    Let's find out @Aylen what do you think of this and let's ask other Beta @darya @goldenbane
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Let's find out @Aylen what do you think of this and let's ask other Beta @darya @goldenbane
    The only time I've ever enjoyed that kind of behavior is during sex. For work? No.

I've known some SLEs who were very demanding and also had an SEE boss who was like Calamity Jane, quite overbearing. I don't like them acting that way and tend to correct it. For example, with the SEE boss, when something went wrong with a project she would yell out, "Whose fault is this?" uhhhh and I would say things like, "Oh, hm, since we're working in a team, it's going to be hard to narrow that down to one person. Why don't we figure out what to do next? I have an idea for how we can fix it." With SLE, I guess don't usually try to reason with them, I tend to just look at them funny, or do the opposite of what they want (i.e., do nothing, or do a thing very, very slooooowly) and they back off.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You are going to try to twist your story every way to make her seem EII but I'll help you see that you are wrong
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    My former manager told me once the following : "even if you have a good contact with people you seem to work better on your own". Also control and pressure tend to paralyze me, I have to manage my time and tasks in my own way (I work by bursts and often in the last moment).
    Wow really????
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

What do I like as an EII. I like someone who hands me the job and expects that I will get it done as in has full trust in me. I do my job slowly and patiently but well. That's called being diligent. Also if there's a deadline I do my job by that deadline. Can I set my own hours? Yes if the job is big there will be some kind of rationing of time in an even manner like 4 hours a day or 2, I prefer not too many hours a day because I do get tired. About being forced to do things, I've never been so at work. At home, my LSE cousin has gotten really stressed out about the limited time and has screamed out at my ESE cousin for not working fast enough and not concentrating on her work and if I were to get screamed at I would simply apologize for my lack of attention to my work and say that I will work on such and such right away. That is being responsive to pressure and control.

I think I'm being very polite
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 07-26-2016 at 01:43 PM.
    -