Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Onision & Laineybot (& Andy Biersack)

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Starfall no way is LSE doing all those emotive faces Is this guy a sociopath? Cause he totally looks like one.

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i agree with @Starfall 's typing ..
    LSE sx/sp

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    LSE's can be very facially emotive (Fe role & extroversion).

Director Abbie for instance (I have met her in person and Skyped with her many times) is a lot more facially emotive than I am, and I am Fe creative. she almost always has a big smile on her face, and does these big reactive facial expressions when she has heard something funny, weird or disturbing, etc.
    Hmmm, many LSE's I've known are emotive in a way that they are very smiley and laugh a lot (ESE seeming), and in those cases I agree their Fe at first glance does come off as stronger than Fe-creatives and even EIE-Ni's (because it's more of the cheesy American variety ), but I've never seen expressions like these from them:

tumblr_lw043riifp1qbnxbno1_1280.jpg

Onision-onision-10368566-480-360.jpg

I think Onision is ENFx, but although I understand the typing, something is bothering me about IEE. Probabably that I can't detect Fi in his facial expressions or persona. Even when he's goofing around his expressions are calculated and collected - too much for Fi creatives imo. I get more of a naturally quirky relaxed feeling from IEE's, not exactly this:

tumblr_ocn2bo1cVi1qbnxbno1_500.jpg

Plus, on a completely superficial level, his smile reminds me so much of my EIE friend (who is otherwise nothing like this douche : ). Idk, it's just such a Fe smile.

hqdefault.jpg

IEE smile in comparison:

lena-dunham-smile.jpg
    Last edited by darya; 03-23-2017 at 02:40 PM.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Agree that Onision ain't really SX/SO. But gotta rectify the statement about peace and love, that's more SO/SX. Contraflow SX wants to destroy the current material order (SP) due to heavy and unrestrained SX. The social instinct adds the "activism" part. That's where the informal part is coming from as you perfectly pinpointed.

Lainey, I suggest SP/SX as well, and 9w1.
    Attachment 9966

sx/so being "peace and love" comes from the creator of syn/contraflow theory

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Attachment 9966

sx/so being "peace and love" comes from the creator of syn/contraflow theory
    Oki source?

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Agree that Onision ain't really SX/SO. But gotta rectify the statement about peace and love, that's more SO/SX. Contraflow SX wants to destroy the current material order (SP) due to heavy and unrestrained SX. The social instinct adds the "activism" part. That's where the informal part is coming from as you perfectly pinpointed.
    i agree with @Ghost on that one. sx/so's usually have this "let's save the world" overt idealism.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I always thought IEE before but I'm convinced of LSE now. Nothing reminds me of IEE beyond a tiny bit of the surface. Plus, LSEs can be very expressive. He'd make a great dual for Maritsa. jk. but he's a real fucking asshole and I wouldn't let my kid anywhere near him if I were Lainey.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    So sweet of you to think of me

He's not LSE. He's far from LSE. LSE's look at people and objects and determine their functionality and what they're best used for to complete a job. Like equipment
    That pretty much sounds like him, but he is a sociopath, too.

What do you think he is?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by handjob View Post
    That pretty much sounds like him, but he is a sociopath, too.

What do you think he is?
    Haven't looked closely enough. I would recon some kind of an extrovert but don't know for sure. Never never an LSE sociopath as they have such strong feelings
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

The Reclusive Philosopher Phantom Shadow's Avatar
    TIM
    Ni-ILI, 5w4 Sp/Sx
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He seem very much like an LSI 7w6 Sx/Sp to me. The way he analysis issues, he create categorizes or principals based off his shallow immediate intuitive Impressions. His humor is obviously inferior Fe devaluing, putting on a emotional mask to get a rise out of his viewer emotional sensitivities as well as his need to challenge social conventions and society.
    MBTI: INTJ
    Socionics:ILI (Ni-Fi)
    Enneagram Type: 5w4
    Enneagram Tritype: Head-5, Gut-9 Heart-4
    Instinctal Stacking:
    Sp/Sx Mid
    Jung's 12 Archetypes: Self-Sage, Ego-Hero, Soul-Rebel

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Shadow View Post
    He seem very much like an LSI 7w6 Sx/Sp to me. The way he analysis issues, he create categorizes or principals based off his shallow immediate intuitive Impressions. His humor is obviously inferior Fe devaluing, putting on a emotional mask to get a rise out of his viewer emotional sensitivities as well as his need to challenge social conventions and society.
    Bolded are not LSI.

Onision either.

And are you mixing MBTI with Socionics or what? Terms like "inferior Fe devaluing"...

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Oki source?
    http://enneasite.com/
    I have his stack cards at home, where it says something like that, "peace and love" or "save the world", i'll look at it tmrw

Also, this btw for the contra/synflow:

The usual disclaimers apply…

a) A given person’s Enneagram type will modify and integrate with these expressions — potentially altering these themes significantly — as will your personal history and current psychological state

b) The descriptions of the characteristics of these flows won’t translate into simple literalizations of behaviors; the discussion of these opposite directions is to get at a quality of the substrate abstract ‘material’ from which these flows and their respective stackings are formed

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

He does a lot of stuff like this in many of his videos.

He was being sarcastic and critical in this video, but he was basically explaining step by step how to make videos like Leafy, equipment & all. Lots of Te.

He makes deductions like Sherlock in this one, sizes everything up visually with all the background facts.

Sherlock => LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

HOW can people put themselves out like this? So much drama
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-25-2017 at 06:10 AM.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

HOW can people put themselves out like this? So much drama
    I definitely also agree about this at least lol.

Privacy with your personal life is kind of sacred. What he's doing for views and money is almost like prostitution.

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He looks like Tom Cruise and Jake Gyllenhaal.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

NOPE he's not LSE look at him
    I say he's SLI and Laney maybe LII
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-25-2017 at 05:43 PM.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    -

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You probably type whomever that you like (who also seem vaguely E and T) as LSEs...
    Last edited by Singu; 03-25-2017 at 06:14 AM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    You probably type whomever you like (who also seem vaguely E and T) as LSEs...
    no I am just having a hard time seeing the J in Oinions person
    -

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

oinion

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    He looks like Tom Cruise and Jake Gyllenhaal.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

literally what the fuck

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    I can't even watch him; how can I type him?
    -

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whats up with all hate and calling him Sociopath ? I watched the video he was crying about breaking up with his GF . He seems like an emotional guy, ESE is my bet.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr inappropriate View Post
    Whats up with all hate and calling him Sociopath ? I watched the video he was crying about breaking up with his GF . He seems like an emotional guy, ESE is my bet.
    Comes from him being a sociopath lmao. He's said himself he isn't that emotional.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

I don't think the similarities are a case of the Forer effect here. Compare the LSE profile by Gulenko to the IEE one for instance. The IEE profile does not fit much and seems a bit vague (like, if he were that type, it'd be an unusual case of one), whereas the LSE profile is almost a perfect representation of his personality (with how his friends describe him and his past and present trends of behavior), word for word. It explains both his faults and his strengths. I could not quote the whole thing with my explanations because it would be too long of a post & would take too much time
    You quoted very few parts of the LSE profile. And only vague general phrasings, like, having a temper in arguments, then being a fun and friendly guy who works hard on what he wants to work on and who tries to be manly enough while wanting a purpose to his life and finds some of the laws important. This literally does not fit LSE any more than *any* other type.

So this is the Forer effect at play here, with those generalizations.

I do find it interesting what you said about the IEE profile being more "vague" when trying to apply it to him. I did wonder before if that's an indicator of anything when I notice the same thing about trying to apply a profile to someone. But this for me only happens if I also keep the IE definitions in mind to give the right context to the type description. Also, that phenomenon I mention applies to the entire profile not just to a few lines taken here and there from it. If taking everything into account from LSE profiles, keeping the IE definitions in mind, then isn't that too vague again for him?

Anyway. If all you were trying to demonstrate is extraversion, sure... but I think we already knew he's an extravert. But none of your quotes is what makes LSE specifically LSE. Maritsa summed up LSE well already. I think Onision would be a very atypical LSE if one at all.

The one other thing you pointed out is that he's possibly a Rational type and/or Ni/Se valuing due to finding some plans very important. But I don't know about that either. Too ambiguous from this little data I read here.

Watch the videos that he impulsively posts about his personal relationships. He's incredibly direct, and always seeks to tell the truth or "facts" as he likes to call them, to the point of where it gets him into trouble and damages his public image and his relationships with people. Just watch his "I betrayed my wife" video for starters.
    You (or anyone else here) don't know his internal motivations so you can't use this as proof for LSE typing. Assuming a different internal motivation (again without proof) would result in a different type combining it with these facts.

So for example, you (or any one else here) don't know how much of that was intentional from his part. You don't know what part of information processing was the weakest link in the chain leading to bad results if it was unintended results.

Quite honestly, I would never try to type him off his videos beyond trying to VI a little. Not much for getting a definite typing.

After a bad public break up (where he was getting tons of hate) he posted a rare apology video and admitted that he always seeks to be truthful and present the "facts" and always needs to be right, and sometimes this ends up backfiring and hurting the ones he loves. He even went as far as to say that it's something he needs to work on. He said that he was "not aware" that some of the things he did in order to win an argument would be so "hurtful" to his ex, and went on to rationalize why he did it.
    Cool... is this some enneagram issue? Or some other psychological issue? Because none of this points to sociotype as put here. So for example, how exactly is he presenting facts wanting to be right, how exactly does it backfire and so on. The way it's put here is too general for an analysis of sociotype. If I tried to seriously type him, I'd be interested in the rationalization, that could reveal some of his way of thinking specifically.

OK. This is a bit more specific. Logical type? Fi PoLR? The last bit especially seems Fi PoLR-ish to me.

"For the longest time I thought the most important thing was who's right, and who's wrong. Who has the facts on their side, and who doesn't, and when things end, that's all I care about, just that one thing... and the problem is that we are human beings, and I'm treating us like we're robots. Robots communicate in binary, so it's either "yes" or "no", "right" and "wrong". I've had this problem for my entire life, for as long as I can remember, where I've had girlfriends who I used to date tell me "the world isn't black and white", and I would just keep saying the same stuff I've always been saying. I've been very self riotous, I've been very egotistical, despite claiming that I have no ego. I've been a massive dick. And while I've been trying to grab on to the concept of honesty as much as I can, that's not an excuse for the things I've done."
    Ooh some one-dimensional IE here. It's not fleshed out which one though. But if we assume it's about the Ethical issues (because it does sound more like that), then ILE? I did wonder about ILE for him before and posted about it in this thread.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Also, for VI comparison:

(I found these old photos from when Onision was in his late teens/early 20's, with one of them being candid. He's not playing a "character" in them)

Attachment 9989

Compared to:

Attachment 9990 Vs. Attachment 9991

Which group do you think he fits in better with?

Neither group makes me think "oh this is Onision". From the LSE group what's similar is Logic ego, maybe. I don't see any ego Fi in him based on what I heard/read about him so far, the VI lines up with that.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

He could possibly be a very unhealthy IEE with a weak conscience. He seems kind of shameless to put himself and all his foibles for the world to see in exchange for YouTube money. So he obviously values money over his mental health instead of taking a break and trying to improve himself. I can't see LSE for him personally, it's not like MBTI tests are the most reliable thing in the world most of the time. I can see EIE as an alternative possibility though.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I've actually read that this is a common LSE issue, rather them valuing their work over their mental health. Aparently their duals are supposed to help them with this.

I just can't see him having strong Fi. I think he values it, but sucks at it lol
    Yeah, that is an LSE quality for sure. I wouldn't completely rule out LSE, it's certainly possible, but he doesn't fit into the typical LSE mold though, which makes LSE less likely, but still possible of course. I'd choose EIE over LSE because of his work ethic and possibly weak if I had to pick an alternative for IEE. He's hard to type and it seems like many in this thread have typed him all over the place because you mostly have his YouTube persona in conjunction with his misdeeds to go by rather than see his true self IMO.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

He also lacks kind warm Fi creative eyes, which is one of the first things I notice (and appreciate) in IEE's. Even when he's being silly, there is no warmth there.
    Agreed on the Fi creative eyes thing.

What did you have against Fi PoLR for him?

I've actually read that this is a common LSE issue, rather them valuing their work over their mental health. Aparently their duals are supposed to help them with this.
    It's not specific to LSE. 4D Te / ExTX, including your duals, will easily have that focus on work. It's stereotypically a Logic ego issue.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

My options for Onision:

ILE/SLE/LIE/EIE.

I doubt EIE, a bit too cold for that but it's a better option than IEE.

SLE I also doubt because he doesn't seem Se enough so far. A bit too Ep-ish for LIE or EIE but it would explain the plan vs friend issue thingy.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

The whole profile fit him, not just a few little bits. As I said, it would be silly and take too long for me to quote the whole thing, so I summed it up. You haven't followed Onision for years like I have, so you probably wouldn't be able to see the connections like I do.
    No, I don't follow him lol. You sure you aren't liking the Ti creative or why are you following him?

The whole profile... which profile did you use again? Did it have the bits on how Te base with Fi suggestive works?

Maritsa typed him LSE, until I posted "Maritsa and I agree with something for once", then she immediately edited her post and changed her typing of him to SLE I think she had originally assumed that I was typing him something different.

Also, I quoted a video of him doing exactly what Maritsa "summed up" lol

Besides, Maritsa isn't the best person to look for what examples of what LSE's are. She has a trend of typing ethical extroverts as LSE. She typed Bled LSE for goodness sake... All of the people she dates are "LSE". Even in this thread she typed Ashton Kutcher who I believe is ENFx, LSE.
    I was just commenting on her summary on LSEs. She seems to understand some things in the theory well. But sure, she does tend to get stuck on too few details assuming a type from that, so in practice she often ends up at strange conclusions, true.

ILE works better than IEE for sure, but I think he values Fi, rather than it being his PoLR. LSE have weak Fi too, even though they're always trying to be moral and self-righteous.
    What in the quotes looks like Fi valuing to you? Receptivity to Fi information, where?

Is he anything like @Director Abbie with being moral/self-righteous? I don't see any similarity in terms of that.

Still curious what you have against Fi PoLR for him.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

The whole profile fit him, not just a few little bits. As I said, it would be silly and take too long for me to quote the whole thing, so I summed it up. You haven't followed Onision for years like I have, so you probably wouldn't be able to see the connections like I do.

Maritsa typed him LSE, until I posted "Maritsa and I agree with something for once", then she immediately edited her post and changed her typing of him to SLE I think she had originally assumed that I was typing him something different.

Also, I quoted a video of him doing exactly what Maritsa "summed up" lol

Besides, Maritsa isn't the best person to look for what examples of what LSE's are. She has a trend of typing ethical extroverts as LSE. She typed Bled LSE for goodness sake... All of the people she dates are "LSE". Even in this thread she typed Ashton Kutcher who I believe is ENFx, LSE.

ILE works better than IEE for sure, but I think he values Fi, rather than it being his PoLR. LSE have weak Fi too, even though they're always trying to be moral and self-righteous.
    You know you are such an ass hole. When I type I mention how I type not how you type. And, I never discredit other's ability to type.
    -

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think he just has many traits of narcissism, which makes it difficult to type.

And, I never discredit other's ability to type.
    Wait, no actually you do it all the time, you're like "NO you can't type properly".

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

He's more like Words than anything, imo (who was LSE). Words had the same constant conflicts with people. He'd get along fine with someone then all of the sudden they'd do something to "betray his trust" and he'd freak out and attack them with "YOU'RE A HORRIBLE PERSON I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU" then he'd end up harassing that person with petty insults on their character and physical appearance for ages... like, never being able to let it go.

This is exactly how Onision is. He'll have a friendship, relationship or working relationship with someone, then they'll do something that goes against his strict inner "rules", and he'll freak out, impulsively cut the relationship off then harass them in his videos for years. I feel like it's a characteristic of unhealthy LSE. Absurd does it too.

Abbie imo, is a mentally healthy LSE. She goes by a strict list of ethic codes that she abides by, but all of hers are biblical. She abides by Jesus's teachings 100%.
    Oh yeah I remember Words and Absurd lol. I wouldn't see Absurd as similar to Onision, much different humour etc. but possible shared narcissism maybe. Same for Words in terms of the latter.

A tidbit: I heard Absurd typed himself as IEE if the person was not lying or Absurd was not lying to that person. Words never decided on a final type.

So, all in all, are we talking about narcissism or unhealthy LSEs?

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

For as long as I knew Absurd, he self typed as LSE (as far as I know).
    Yeah I wasn't sure what to think of that IEE claim.

Probably a mixture of both, imo.

I know Words, Absurd and Onision all self typed as LSE at one point, and all of them are unhealthy and difficult to get along with.
    LSE or just MBTI ESTJ? Not the same thing though there is definitely a correlation.

Anyway, yeah there is some similarity on that level, I can't say more.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought EII didn't curse at people and name call? So agressive.

ESI CONFIRMED

Yes you do. Just the other week you told someone that they needed to learn how to type lol
    dope af

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

NOPE he's not LSE look at him
    I say he's SLI and Laney maybe LII
    He looks like a literal onion in this one
    Also trying to signal us that he's actually E8 with the glare and the print on his shirt
    Last edited by Chae; 03-26-2017 at 02:11 AM.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

We can be sure about his enneagram, it's either 3w4 or 4w3.

"Because I'm marked I can't succeed"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast