Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Enneagram 4 Delta EII or IEE

TIM
    eii enfp so4 sp4
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Fi can be extremely self absorbed ultimately in a sense in one's psyche it's based on their feelings, and can live off "my perceptions things should adjust to my needs," which can be a way delta nfs are. Maybe when more unhealthy. Often, more than some beta types in being trapped in your imagination and feelings with out being able to consider what you are doing affects those around you. It's also like when someone is crying for something they want or need in the moment but bc of poor Ti could be their polr they don't consider any reasoning behind what they are saying or want. I know SEEs who can do this like "I want to go see my mother in france now" and they don't think about the logical implications behind it there is no reasoning for I feel this way. I personally have done this before like once I wanted to switch to a new school because there were more people to be friends with their or something dumb like this. I would keep asking and asking that it needs to happen now with out thinking what could go wrong. Another time I kept asking I wanted to move back home but no one listened to me so I would get emotional and upset with out considering any implications as it's coming from my feelings.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think fear of not having (unique/conjured/specific) identity need not be at odds with a focus on interpersonal closeness, ethics, harmony

you can do both at once I mean
    Ofc it may create potential hurdles in closeness as with possibly any enneagram type related issues but yeah it’s the way you’re oriented

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12