Hybrid View

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Why the assumption/ad hominem about SisOfNight? Any particular reason? Since I don't see any proof/reason for it in this thread itself. All I see is various theories.
    Her theories and socionics approach rub me the wrong way. If she didnt quote me with the "yay" as if whoever mistypes some iei's is personally offending her royal person and is causing her great suffer, I wouldnt have said anything. I'm sure she's ok otherwise, just the way she approaches socionics and her absolute statements about human relations trigger me because they are so naive and generalized. And she's always 100% sure that her typings are correct, not once have I seen her change her mind or even consider some other pov. So honestly, i see her as pretty arrogant (as a know-it-all, not otherwise) but hiding it with her cutesy non-confrontational persona.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SisOfNight View Post
    I know many Socionics people will disagree with me here, but I believe Type 1 is linked with Extroverted Judging – exacting certain ideals unto the outside environment, forming it.
    You seem to mix MBTI with Socionics way too freely. Do you think LSI = ISTP as well?...

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    Yup, most 4's are iei's (e4 is imaginative, fantasy removed from real world =NiFe) by far, esi's 6's and eii's 1/9/2 line.
    I know EII E4s too. Imaginative/fantasizing fits EII too just fine.

I think the E4's core issues of envy/authenticity/etc aren't really correlated to Ni/Fe specifically.

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    Her theories and socionics approach rub me the wrong way. If she didnt quote me with the "yay" as if whoever mistypes some iei's is personally offending her royal person and is causing her great suffer, I wouldnt have said anything. I'm sure she's ok otherwise, just the way she approaches socionics and her absolute statements about human relations trigger me because they are so naive and generalized. And she's always 100% sure that her typings are correct, not once have I seen her change her mind or even consider some other pov. So honestly, i see her as pretty arrogant (as a know-it-all, not otherwise) but hiding it with her cutesy non-confrontational persona.
    I see. Tbh, I wouldn't try to read too much into a single "yay". Maybe that was her intention behind, maybe not.

I would see this as, disagreement is normal, and doesn't have to be made personal unless ill intention is verified first. But just being irritated by disagreement doesn't really warrant assuming such intentions.

My personal opinion - I see both of you as cool people just trying to theorize about how people work, though I don't know either of you too well.