Hybrid View

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FeloniousFunk View Post
    Hope this helps.
    Helps to add doubts about ILI as your type.
    If your are interested in typing, it needs videointerview, not photos.

"his frugality, practicality and leanings toward asceticism"

not about ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Read everything for yourself and then decide which fits best.
    4-letter type code means preferences and MBT type by preferences mostly. So the only thing to read is description of dichotomies in MBT and Socionics. To read "everything" or anything else, means to read unrelated to the type which MBTI dudes say.

TIM
    ENTp / ILE-Ne / 7w8
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    If your are [sic] interested in typing, it needs videointerview, not photos.
    Sol,

When I'm ready to have full video interviews conducted of both parties to sate your curiosity, I'll make sure you're the first person notified.

Until then, chill. Thanks, man.

FF

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Until then, chill
    Besides general doubts in what people think about own types, your behavior contradicts to the type you think about yourself. Until there will be irrelevant info or behavior from your side, - there will stay reasons to correct you. You'd better listen and chill when you have nothing reasonable to argue against.

TIM
    ENTp / ILE-Ne / 7w8
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Besides general doubts in what people think about own types, your behavior contradicts to the type you think about yourself. Until there will be irrelevant info or behavior from your side, - there will stay reasons to correct you. You'd better listen and chill when you have nothing reasonable to argue against.
    Sol,

Tell it to someone who values your input. I'm not that guy. Thanks, man.

FF

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Tell it to someone who values your input.
    Tell it to someone who values does you value their input.
    It's forum, but not your PM. And your bs misleads people here. And if you think incorrectly about your type, you'll don't understand the typology. While you have nothing resonable against "my input" to doubt in it.

TIM
    ENTp / ILE-Ne / 7w8
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's forum, but not your PM. And your bs misleads people here.

Sol,

You're going to have to communicate using intelligible English. Would you mind?

FF

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

You're going to have to communicate using intelligible English.
    You are going to do uselees personal talking and to give redundant personal info about yourself. It's F types style.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

It's forum, but not your PM. And your bs misleads people here. And if you think incorrectly about your type, you'll don't understand the typology. While you have nothing resonable against "my input" to doubt in it.
    Please be nice sol. There's no need to offend each other. You two don't know one another.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ENTp / ILE-Ne / 7w8
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Please be nice sol. There's no need to offend each other. You two don't know one another.
    Maritsa,

It's totally cool. From here out, I'm just letting the little guy scream into the void.

FF

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

If to assume that MBT ignoramuses have made the minimal mistake and F type is rather more possible for him, - we get INFP.

According to his inadequate hysterics cased by the description of objective situation (Te), Fe type is most possible. For E-J he reacts too slowly. So we get ISFP and INFP, where 1st has interest to alternative opinions (Ne valued), while 2nd tends to catch to its own Ni delusions.
    Also INFP give me childish effect and conflictor's IR is one of most problematic, - here is no controversion too.

So our little barking guy seems to be INFP.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Tiny fidgety guy, in my signature are examples of different types (use bloggers list, actors list needs reworking).
    Dual for INFP is ESTP, for INTP is ESFP. You may check which types you like more, find more psychologically pleasant, inspiring for better for you. For every example it needs to use >=2 clips, to watch clips >= 5 minutes, for every type >=3 examples.

Try to use practical Socionics, in case you came here to know something new about yourself and people.

TIM
    ENTp / ILE-Ne / 7w8
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tiny fidgety guy, in my signature are examples of different types (use bloggers list, actors list needs reworking).
    Dual for INFP is ESTP, for INTP is ESFP. You may check which types you like more, find more psychologically pleasant, inspiring for better for you. For every example it needs to use >=2 clips, to watch clips >= 5 minutes, for every type >=3 examples.

Try to use practical Socionics, in case you came here to know something new about yourself and people.
    Sol:

Wouldn't it have been so much easier for you to have simply stated this as your initial greeting?

Consider it for the next guy.

FF
    5 planets in Scorpio: Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus & Mars. Probably not a shrinking violet.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I think he's INTp

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ortraits-Gamma

if you can't tell by VI the obvious signs is that against an LSE he can hold his resistance firmly without flinching
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ENTp / ILE-Ne / 7w8
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A guy in the INTP (MBTI) forum asked for a concrete example from my life that shows why I think I'm an INTP (as well as ILI-Ni.) Below is the example I shared.

FF

Throughout my life I've found myself drawn to various odd areas of interest that quickly have become obsessions, taking up an inordinate amount of my time trying to understand them, acquire them, master them, create them, etc. As a teenager, I became obsessed with two families of succulent plants native to remote regions in Africa, and soon found myself buying every book I could find on them, as well as importing them from nurseries in South Africa, Namibia and elsewhere with my paper route money. I was a member of both the Asclepiadaceae and Mesembryanthemaceae Societies in my teens and wanted nothing more than to eventually have a huge nursery with every genus, species and cultivar of these plants I could track down. The more obscure and rare the variety, the more I wanted to track down plants or seeds. I was constantly planning in my head exactly the kind of plant nursery I eventually would have by creating endless lists of what I hoped to acquire, and compulsively revising my lists anytime I could make a modification to it that would make my eventual collection just a little bit better (or more precise.) There was no such thing as a finished list, just one that was constantly being improved. The joy for me was the pursuit, the research, the knowledge, and eventually the acquisition, or so I thought. What I learned over time with this passion--and with many others I've had in my life--was that the actual realization of it wasn't nearly as important as the obsessive planning of it, the countless hours of research about it, and the dreaming about what was possible.

Just a week or so ago, when I was sorting through a couple boxes in storage, I discovered my stash of cacti and succulent seeds from over 15 years ago, all likely long since expired: a huge unrealized dream from years gone by. I've come to conclude though that the dream about the potential that existed in that tin of nearly 500,000 seeds (I kid you not) was where the majority of the joy came from. The actual realization of a huge succulent nursery wasn't the point, nor was I (or AM I for that matter) particularly well-suited to follow such an endeavor through to fruition. The ESFJ with whom I'm now in a relationship would've been the ideal kind of person to take such a dream (and the countless hours of planning and research and tracking down of rare seeds) and actually turn it into a concrete reality. I'm the dreamer, the researcher, the tireless listmaker, the planner, forever looking to perfect the dream and figure out how someone ELSE could eventually do it in real life. At the time that I began pursuing this succulent nursery idea, I deluded myself into thinking that *I* had what it took to follow through and to turn it a reality myself. But alas, I'm a P, not a J.

Below I've attached a photo of the contents of that tin, each packet of seeds identified as accurately as possible, down to the cultivar, and in some cases even the actual location in the wild where the seeds were acquired (and by whom!) No generic names for me; I must have the exact and most precise botanical nomenclature and the seeds must be from the most reliable sources so as to never deal with the nightmare of an imprecise (or outright mistaken) identity. Absolute accuracy, always.

It sickens me to a degree to open the lid of this tin because I know the potential that lay inside of it that all went to waste. Seeds for incredibly rare Muiria hortenseae collected from its indigenous locale near a remote diamond mine in the Little Karoo desert, all gone to waste. 20,000 seeds of Argyroderma ovale, gone! Ten seed pods of Lithops karasmontana ssp. karasmontana v karasmontana ‘mickbergensis’ gathered onsite at Cole Number location C168, totally dessicated. Simply unspeakable.

FF

muiria_seeds.jpg ovale3.jpg Lithop_hybrids_(Living_Stones).jpg 70c1b68c95d2221845a07e41e09dc1aa.jpg lithops!.jpg
    Last edited by FeloniousFunk; 07-14-2016 at 05:34 AM.
    5 planets in Scorpio: Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus & Mars. Probably not a shrinking violet.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Helps to add doubts about ILI as your type.
    If your are interested in typing, it needs videointerview, not photos.

4-letter type code means preferences and MBT type by preferences mostly. So the only thing to read is description of dichotomies in MBT and Socionics. To read "everything" or anything else, means to read unrelated to the type which MBTI dudes say.
    Oh please. If you don't know what the functions are and how they operate then how are you to know if you use them? Telling someone that all they have to do is make a video, then you will tell them more about themselves than they know is misleading. Many people did videos and you didn't have an answer even when it was you telling them to do it. Your typings are very subjective, no matter how much data you gather.

Self-awareness and understanding of relationships is something people have to work out for themselves. It doesn't help to make such claims that a video can help. You read my posts and I waited a long time to show you mine. You even based your typing of me on video + posts. He just landed here and he has his own agenda for looking into this. I agree it won't help if the typings are wrong but he has to sort that himself. No magic bullet, for what troubles us, will be revealed in a video. Read his posts then suggest a video. I still think you're meh, "ok" though. I am not as irritated as I may seem to others. I bet with your intuition you already knew that.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW