janice - EIE-Fe
    bobby - IEE-Fi
    vito - probably SEE
    artie - EIE-Fe
    johnny sack - SLI-Te
    phil - ??? gamma NT
    ralph - SEE-Se
    father phil - ILE-Ti
    Actually these are very good. I think Phil may be Delta ST instead and Jonny Sack could POSSIBLY be ILI but SLI can work. I do disagree with Tony as LSE though, he seems pretty SE to me, but that's just my opinion. What is your reasoning for him being LSE? Perhaps I'm wrong here.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    Actually these are very good. I think Phil may be Delta ST instead and Jonny Sack could POSSIBLY be ILI but SLI can work. I do disagree with Tony as LSE though, he seems pretty SE to me, but that's just my opinion. What is your reasoning for him being LSE? Perhaps I'm wrong here.
    Yeah, I'm still ambiguous on where Phil and Johnny Sack fit on the Te axis.

Tony I typed as LSE for a few reasons. He had a kind of natural dominance about him that could seem stereotypically Se, but it was imposed to too high a degree and based more on how he wanted to make things work than just his natural position. And I realize he's the head of a family, but in this sense I couldn't see an SLE being as controlling and just getting carried away with things to the extent he did, disordered or not. I would expect an SLE in his position to simply hold things down, occasionally put people in their place, and just generally be a leader who doesn't have to try as hard to maintain things. It's a misconception that Se-dominance implies a preference for "force"; the whole point of Se in this context is that the boundaries it establishes are standalone and seen from an irrational point of view; this has nothing to do with power in the strict sense. Whereas Se-demonstrative types very much do impose these boundaries on their environment, because they're dealing with them from a devalued and EJ perspective.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    Yeah, I'm still ambiguous on where Phil and Johnny Sack fit on the Te axis.

Tony I typed as LSE for a few reasons. He had a kind of natural dominance about him that could seem stereotypically Se, but it was imposed to too high a degree and based more on how he wanted to make things work than just his natural position. And I realize he's the head of a family, but in this sense I couldn't see an SLE being as controlling and just getting carried away with things to the extent he did, disordered or not. I would expect an SLE in his position to simply hold things down, occasionally put people in their place, and just generally be a leader who doesn't have to try as hard to maintain things. It's a misconception that Se-dominance implies a preference for "force"; the whole point of Se in this context is that the boundaries it establishes are standalone and seen from an irrational point of view; this has nothing to do with power in the strict sense. Whereas Se-demonstrative types very much do impose these boundaries on their environment, because they're dealing with them from a devalued and EJ perspective.
    Gotcha, I actually agree with you now. I think EJ makes way more sense with Tony. He's so controlling and ultra assertive about it, that's where the mix up came in.. I been re watching the show and I think his cousin Tony Blundetto (Steve Buschemi's character) actually seems SLE or maybe even ILE, but I think more so SLE.