Thread: Parent--Child Orientation Interaction Forming Enneagram?

Hybrid View

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There isn’t a “gene” of any enneagram type, the genes would be traits like reactivity, sensitivity, introversion, extroversion, constricted effect, obsessive focus, etc..

The enneagram type is a symbolism of traits and nothing more. Each type has a set of these traits, and the traits inherited or that have potential to forum (just like a plant that has chemotypes) are the types that will become. I see everything as a parallel and symbol, and the plants with chemotypes show human psyches also have potential to develop a trait based on environment.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A good example of a chemotype that isn’t a scientific is the eevie evolution in Pokémon. How it can take 7 forms based on how it interacts with the trainer and other elements. It’s born an eevie, and will turn into a variation of a fox-cat animal, but it’s acquired element will vary.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits