Hybrid View

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    I don't know about today English tests. Many years ago when I tortuted people near me by tests, including parents, I used dichotomy Gulenko's test with 72 questions - that was not bad and short. I printed questions, gave them to people, and then counted the answers. I don't know was it translated or not. Not many text, but the level of my English is below literary, so without "free talking" in English bi-lingual man the result will be similar to google's translator, what is not good to psychology tests. it's ok only for technical stuff. Tests help, give partly correct type, then you check close types and think what fit better.
    Ok.

Sure opinion means higher possibility it's correct.
    I find your opinion here questionable. But, ok. It is your thread.

Concrete type - because such information is more interesting.
    Ok.

The wrong thing was not to say sure opinion about concrete types, as did others.
    There was a distinct lack of instructions here. I could do what everyone else is doing, I suppose. But why default to that? <-- rhetorical question, no need to answer if you don't want to, though an answer could be interesting I suppose

You need time to get those opinions. While you did not used it and said partly and unsure opinion.
    I have had time (see my forum join date). It just hasn't been a high priority to decide what their types are. I find it more useful to determine friends' types.

If you get fun, - it's good Better than to be depressed, at least.
    Indeed. Depression is different from not having fun, though. But, anyway, yes, laughter is good for the soul. Find the joy in life.

Also, I see no mention of VI or video typing in this thread. I am amazed and know not what to say.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    I find your opinion here questionable.
    It's common opinion.

There was a distinct lack of instructions here.
    Without special instructions it means to give similar data. All of which here is concrete types without signes of doubts.

I have had time (see my forum join date).
    I said about future time, evidently.

Also, I see no mention of VI or video typing in this thread.
    You are observant.

When you'll get concrete sure opinions about your parents' types, there will be useful info you may write here. Get more fun.