Thread: Delta hedonism

Hybrid View

TIM
    EII 4w3 Sx/sp
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hedonistic pleasures- Oooh Getting drunk on my couch with my SO and talking about everything and then having sex. Binge watching Netflix while cuddled up in each other, preferably naked and after having great sex. Eating wonderful food that tastes so good you can't have enough of it, then getting too full to get off the couch and end up cuddled in each other while watching something interesting. Good music. Preferably loud. I used to smoke as a hedonistic pleasure, but stopped because of the health risks. Used to dabble in weed too but stopped because I wasn't doing anything productive with my time. Alcohol has worthily filled that void Sleep, preferably cuddled up with my SO after sex. If I were to rate them first would be sex, really really good food, TV shows, drunkenness(coupled with great loud music) and sleep. The constant would be an SO. The alternative would be a very close friend, but the above would be experienced with reduced intensity.

C-EII-INFj 4w3 Sx/sp 479

TIM
    Type FML
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hedonism can also be...reading a good short story that’s both fantastical yet romantic, ‘lemony’ with adventure. Daydreams about trips away, alternative realities where I’m mingling with characters from fictional worlds I’ve read about

TIM
    EII 4w3 Sx/sp
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@FlutteringShyxx What's an Ne-ko subtype?

C-EII-INFj 4w3 Sx/sp 479

TIM
    Type FML
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shaebette View Post
    @FlutteringShyxx What's an Ne-ko subtype?

Oh it isnt meant to be serious. Neko is Japanese for Cat Girl. I like cats and would love to be part cat lol. I consider myself Ne subtype of EII (as opposed to a Fi subtype) but added ‘ko at the end to, well I guess make myself and my type sound more unique and cool