TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger tamer View Post
    Hey,
    I originally decided to fill in some questionnaires, but they are excruciatingly boring, so I decided to give VI a shot. I know that pictures are not enough to determine your type etc etc, but I still want to hear what you can say given just these pics. I might make a video, someday

http://i.imgur.com/Pl9EHv4.jpg?1
    http://i.imgur.com/e6X3uMv.jpg?1
    http://i.imgur.com/H7MvIkM.jpg?1
    http://i.imgur.com/4GIt3ZJ.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/24D2N2h.jpg?2
    http://i.imgur.com/BuTl5hi.jpg?1

Here's my tumblr (if you're interested, perhaps it'll give you some clues, idk) : http://tiigritaltsutaja.tumblr.com/

Also, I usually test as IEI or IEE, usually IEI though, but I don't really believe in tests.
    Even though I don't like questionnaires and I don't believe in tests, I believe in you and your ability to reach some consensus based on these (crappy) pictures!
    Hm, three possibilities based on how your face looks at various angles. The first few photos you look very much like a dark haired SLI as you look a lot like my wife but with more of a baby face. Then the middle photos you start to look much more SEE in appearance. Then your last photo you look like an ESI, so I'm going to go with that, you are an ESI based on VI, IMO. Also because you called your own photos crappy. lol A lot of ESIs I know always downplay themselves online.

IEE Ne Creative Type

Some and role lovin too. () I too...
    !!!!!!

TIM
    xNFp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MisterNi View Post
    Hm, three possibilities based on how your face looks at various angles. The first few photos you look very much like a dark haired SLI as you look a lot like my wife but with more of a baby face. Then the middle photos you start to look much more SEE in appearance. Then your last photo you look like an ESI, so I'm going to go with that, you are an ESI based on VI, IMO. Also because you called your own photos crappy. lol A lot of ESIs I know always downplay themselves online.
    I had never considered ESI before, but they seem too much of neat freaks to be me. My room looks like a waste ground with no free floor to step on. I lived with a friend for a while (cause my mother threw me out) and even then I couldn't keep the room under control, although usually I try to be more neat with other people, cause it's embarassing But after a while I get too lazy to keep the room clean, it takes too much energy to keep up with and tbh it's not something I care about. Thanks for your input though i'm not saying there's no possibility I am ESI, but then I am an extremely disorderly one.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Photos gave thoughts about Se valued type.

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had never considered ESI before, but they seem too much of neat freaks to be me. My room looks like a waste ground with no free floor to step on. I lived with a friend for a while (cause my mother threw me out) and even then I couldn't keep the room under control, although usually I try to be more neat with other people, cause it's embarassing But after a while I get too lazy to keep the room clean, it takes too much energy to keep up with and tbh it's not something I care about. Thanks for your input though i'm not saying there's no possibility I am ESI, but then I am an extremely disorderly one.
    I'm pretty sure they don't have a reputation for being neat freaks. If anything i've heard and experienced the opposite.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Contra View Post
    I'm pretty sure they don't have a reputation for being neat freaks. If anything i've heard and experienced the opposite.
    "My room looks like a waste ground with no free floor to step on."
    it's not about J-S types

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    "My room looks like a waste ground with no free floor to step on."
    it's not about J-S types
    I'm not sure it's type related at all, but you're going to have to expound because i don't know what you're trying to say

TIM
    xNFp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Contra View Post
    Sorry, my bad it's just that they seem very organized, which I am not.

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry, my bad it's just that they seem very organized, which I am not.
    Eh no big deal to me. i'm not ESI so i don't care. Just saying that being disorganized isn't a reason to discount the typing. Not saying you are ESI or anything.

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You sound like an ESI. My sister is as well and she's not exactly always neat. Lol, you sound like you need a neat freak LIE to step into your home life and help you sort your mess. You are an ESI, and a lovely one at that.

IEE Ne Creative Type

!!!!!!

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MisterNi View Post
    You sound like an ESI. My sister is as well and she's not exactly always neat. Lol, you sound like you need a neat freak LIE to step into your home life and help you sort your mess. You are an ESI, and a lovely one at that.
    Lol you cant just decide someone is ESI after this little information.

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by msnobody View Post
    Lol you cant just decide someone is ESI after this little information.
    Someone who isn't incompetent at VI can make decisions on a person's type quickly can; someone like me.

IEE Ne Creative Type

!!!!!!