TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Verbrannte View Post
    1. "Diagnosis"
    I've used Typing in some places but Diagnosis is the more formal term. Typing is probably less confusing tbh.

2. Everything is so oversimplified (for example I'm back to self-typing E5 but there's kind of a huge difference between a 5w4 or 548 and a 5w6 or 513, and then you have instincts on top of that... Enneagram tries to be exact but isn't very fleshed-out IMO is why I have to keep going back and forth between 5w4 and 4w5 for now).
    I would like to implement wings and instincts in the future but for now you can just put them in the analysis field.

3. DCNH, whhhhhy?
    Because it's the more common system on WSS. I don't use it myself but it's something people do use.

4. Could I use it as a facebook app so I could use it with my friends (as in, real life ones, not Internet "friends" that seem to be what LIIs define as friends), but take my name off the *#*{$|+]*]*] public list that wasn't mentioned anywhere? I can't even delete my account in the meantime. @€*$=+}
    Unfortunately it's no longer possible to import a facebook user's friend list, I would love to do that if possible.

Sorry, I should have mentioned that: if you sign up, your name will be visible to all logged-in users on the site (which there are relatively few of at this point, mostly from socionics facebook groups). Let me know if you want me to delete your account and I'll do so ASAP.
    Last edited by Exodus; 11-22-2016 at 07:56 AM.