Thread: SEE/ESFp and ILI/INTp Duality? (Aggressor-Victim)

Hybrid View

TIM
    maybe iee
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I'm completely the same....

I'm interested to know if FE polrs prefer us FI creatives, or if they prefer being with people that are a bit less expressive/ emotional, and more on their level?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DELL View Post
    Yeah, I'm completely the same....

I'm interested to know if FE polrs prefer us FI creatives, or if they prefer being with people that are a bit less expressive/ emotional, and more on their level?
    I know of one ILI who managed to admire an SEE from afar and did nothing with that. I know three ILI’s who are married to ESI’s.
    Most people prefer the easy and familiar over something that might be better but is harder to achieve.

Almost no one knows Socionics. They find someone who is 85% good and better than anyone before that person and they say “I’m good, I’m done looking.” This is the problem of looking for a place to eat at lunch and not having access to any reviews. You tend to make quick but non-optimal choices.

TIM
    maybe iee
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I do completely get where you coming from...

To compare it to food though; if the most optimal diet came in pill form, would everyone take it?

Many people smoke, and we all know the dangers....

Some people just prefer the 'aspects' that come from taking non 'optimal' solutions, and are willing to take the risks...

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I know of one ILI who managed to admire an SEE from afar and did nothing with that. I know three ILI’s who are married to ESI’s.
    Most people prefer the easy and familiar over something that might be better but is harder to achieve.

Almost no one knows Socionics. They find someone who is 85% good and better than anyone before that person and they say “I’m good, I’m done looking.” This is the problem of looking for a place to eat at lunch and not having access to any reviews. You tend to make quick but non-optimal choices.
    It’s like how a lot of people sign on to the efficient market hypothesis. There are no free lunches on the market so we should stop looking for the ultimate prize and pick assets that seem to be above average returns with normal risk. I am going to say that there is a lot of merit to this line of reasoning and you will most likely end up with a decent profit. However, it shouldn’t mean you should stop looking for that nice risky asset that can ultimately lead you to prosperity. If you do, then some less deserving people with less conservative thoughts than you will swoop it up and consider themselves the master of your domain while having less competency than yourself. You can’t call yourself a man, if you let this happen to you.
    Last edited by Investigator; 09-20-2019 at 01:59 PM.