Thread: SEE/ESFp and ILI/INTp Duality? (Aggressor-Victim)

Hybrid View

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Accipiter View Post
    Honestly all I have seems to be more abstract, and it seems really ephemeral. Why would they be interested?
    Because we feel like we don't have that. I sometimes get hangups about my identity -- I can't look into myself, and I think, if all I do is just react to the world, what would I be on my own? And my mind goes back to "Nothing". I feel like Kirby just swallowing information and reacting to it without ever really digesting anything. So it's attractive to see and notice that abstract and ephemeral quality, because I guess we feel like you'd be able to see what's really inside of us and tell us as much.

I actually haven't been in a relationship, but the only people I've ever really been attracted to were the people who showed me there's something more to me than just a reaction. They were all high Ni. Black holes are attractive, I guess.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by voider View Post
    I actually haven't been in a relationship, but the only people I've ever really been attracted to were the people who showed me there's something more to me than just a reaction. They were all high Ni. Black holes are attractive, I guess.
    I wouldn't call people like me "black holes". Instead, I'd compare us to a tranquil well under a full moon. I've seen many a description/story and most who found my type attractive tended to reference their eyes and how they reminded them of that. Wells that drew everything unto themselves, an inviting, reflective void that simply inquired that you'd look into it for a moment and not fear nor reject what it may show you.
    Last edited by End; 09-12-2019 at 06:31 AM.