Thread: SEE/ESFp and ILI/INTp Duality? (Aggressor-Victim)

Hybrid View

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    Don't be so sure about that. You're a girl I assume so you're on the better end of that equation already (i.e. more ILI males exist than females the data suggests). An ILI without psychological issues will be cold and standoffish at first, but open up quickly once they start believing you're not trying to play/use them. It'll take more time if you're HB6+ and he/she is as well. We know what we're worth, but we also know that hot apparent SEE's hitting on us is, while very much appealing and welcome, exactly how many a life started down the path to ruin so that sets off the paranoia a bit. "Too good to be true" is the sentiment you will have to conquer. Do so, however, and you'll never find a more devout, thankful, and happy a lover.
    I had to google that HB term, lol. I guess I am, but I project an aura of "don't approach" because of reasons, and therefore no one does. I said I won't be meeting any because of the way my culture is oriented. Basically, if you're good at Fe, you're liked by everyone. Even I, with my 4D Fe, since it's unvalued, am a bit out of the loop - a lot of it coming from the fact that I'm soc blind as well. I literally haven't met any ILIs, or if I have, I never met them again, since I assume that we don't frequent the same places, and I didn't identify any at school. I also don't actually meet a lot of people. I am an extrovert, yeah, and require being around people, but many times I don't want them to talk to me at all, I just want to feel their presence... and so on.

I don't consider someone not opening up quickly an issue, in fact it's preferable. I have my own paranoia issues, so I'll be wondering if the other person is trying to play/use me as well.

Out of morbid curiosity, do you know what a "kuudere" is and would you date a male one that was into you? Because that's kinda what you'll be running into if you're "lucking" into those of my kind.
    Yeah, I know what a kuudere is. Yeah, I would date them, provided that they're not actually emotionally stunted and are just cold to the outside world but able to give me affection. It'd be kinda nice to be the only one on the receiving end of such affection, I suppose.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Most girls above HB6 do that as a matter of course @voider, because I must sadly report that many a modern male is quite a bit too damn thirsty for their own good. Never go for "the home run" ASAP. Hell, there's a reason Casanova was so damn successful in his escapades. For he regarded the mere act of speaking with an HB10 to be the equivalent of... y'know, that.

I am curious as to what "culture" you consider yourself belonging to. I am a "man of the west" but I've done my homework on more than a few. The gathering of research data, pretty sure I'm not the only ILI who can't resist the urge to collect it at every opportunity .

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am curious as to what "culture" you consider yourself belonging to. I am a "man of the west" but I've done my homework on more than a few. The gathering of research data, pretty sure I'm not the only ILI who can't resist the urge to collect it at every opportunity .
    I'm from the Balkan. I guess I'm southern Slav or something, but it's the mentality of most countries in southern Europe. Fe is appreciated everywhere, but you're really regarded as "closed off" or "introvert" (I keep getting called one too) if you're unwilling to contribute to the emotional atmosphere.

I like research too. But like, just knowing it... Not actually researching. Lmfao.

edit: how tf did I manage to post this in the exact same minute as I did 24 hours ago.. Talent
    Last edited by voider; 09-08-2019 at 09:01 AM.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by voider View Post
    I like research too. But like, just knowing it... Not actually researching. Lmfao.
    Probably a point in favor of duality. I myself find great satisfaction in knowing my research resulted in a new discovery. You feed me a thing you'd like to know, I go find it and present to you the results of my research. Both of us were very happy with that process. At least, I know I would be. Just with the caveat of you knowing full good and well that some questions are better left unanswered and that I will still provide you with an answer if you insist.