Thread: SEE/ESFp and ILI/INTp Duality? (Aggressor-Victim)

Hybrid View

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerfadder View Post
    I think it is valued to mention that ILI do a lot of Ti stuff which help the SEE to deal with that area of their life which they mostly avoided and covered up. Same would be for SEE Fe.
    Yes, that's why subtypes are important. ILI-Te needs more help with Fe, that's why SEE-Fi is their preferred match as ethical functions are emphasized and vice versa, same goes for Ni and Se subtypes. SEE-Fi, for instance, can get almost ESI-ish in my ILI-Ni presence, and our thinking functions don't balance the interaction. SEE-Se, however, is just...

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Yes, that's why subtypes are important. ILI-Te needs more help with Fe, that's why SEE-Fi is their preferred match as ethical functions are emphasized and vice versa, same goes for Ni and Se subtypes. SEE-Fi, for instance, can get almost ESI-ish in my ILI-Ni presence, and our thinking functions don't balance the interaction. SEE-Se, however, is just...
    So LSE si needs and EII Ne? hum. I do well with the Te subtypes that are more decisive about their physical sensations and know what to eat, what's healthy without being too much like babies about it.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    So LSE si needs and EII Ne? hum. I do well with the Te subtypes that are more decisive about their physical sensations and know what to eat, what's healthy without being too much like babies about it.
    Indeed. Yet, the infantile share of this relation is an EII's. When LSE-Te can provide everything that your Te suggestive needs (subconsciously), superb

Ne as a function isn't the most extraverted anyway, that would be Se territory because of the tangible properties and forces it deals with. In short: Ne-Te works well. Se-Ni, however, is a more extreme combination among subtype pairing. SLE-Se/IEI-Ni duality has the greatest discrepancy in respective externality/internality.
    To me, Aggressor-Victim relations depend on energy exchange more than Infantile-Caregiver duals.