Thread: SEE/ESFp and ILI/INTp Duality? (Aggressor-Victim)

Hybrid View

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    This is interesting. I'm an SEE, but I would not want my boyfriend to constantly be submissive to me.
    Have you actually had close interactions with ILIs? If not, that might explain why you still believe this.

I have an ILI sister-in-law of whom everyone denies my statement that she likes to be spanked. She herself would probably deny that too. Someday her SEE-prince will come and she will learn something totally unexpected about herself ;-)

Subjugation is at the core of ILI's Se-dual seeking function. An ILI who, in a close relationship, is not subject to subjugation, might actually provoke you to do so. It's the way ILIs feel they are cared about. Stratiyevskaya described this quite nicely:

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...Stratiyevskaya

Often when I run into an ILI I feel the angry inclination to beat the shit out of them. Which in fact means it is what they want, or else I wouldn't feel it.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    Have you actually had close interactions with ILIs? If not, that might explain why you still believe this.

I have an ILI sister-in-law of whom everyone denies my statement that she likes to be spanked. She herself would probably deny that too. Someday her SEE-prince will come and she will learn something totally unexpected about herself ;-)

Subjugation is at the core of ILI's Se-dual seeking function. An ILI who, in a close relationship, is not subject to subjugation, might actually provoke you to do so. It's the way ILIs feel they are cared about. Stratiyevskaya described this quite nicely:

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...Stratiyevskaya

Often when I run into an ILI I feel the angry inclination to beat the shit out of them. Which in fact means it is what they want, or else I wouldn't feel it.
    Did you cum to this realization reading some perverted Hannibal Lecter fanfiction story while touching yourself in naughty places?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    Is this a joke? It seems too logically broken not to be a joke.