Thread: SEE/ESFp and ILI/INTp Duality? (Aggressor-Victim)

Hybrid View

TIM
    EIE 2w3 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    somewhere it was written, politeness and humor, that's true.
    i've been in a couple shortlived relations with see, among those one with a girlfriend, and another just friendship with a guy see, in which i've noticed that the SEE was pretty demanding in those relations. Sure the interaction was smooth, and sometimes the demandingness wasn't too bad since we usually went to great places due to that, but it was also annoying to be playing second violin the whole time, and/or letting yourself be used to put it bluntly.
    In other see relationships things went smoother, but there is always the element of ILI adapting to SEE. I used to be a good adapter, but now i'm older (40) i'm not anymore.
    This is interesting. I'm an SEE, but I would not want my boyfriend to constantly be submissive to me. That's no fun. It's why my relationship with an Infantile IEE went south very quickly.

I don't see myself as "demanding" in the harsh sense of the word. I'm more... "pushing" if that makes sense. Lol.

"Demanding" sounds more along the lines of Se/Ti

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    This is interesting. I'm an SEE, but I would not want my boyfriend to constantly be submissive to me.
    Have you actually had close interactions with ILIs? If not, that might explain why you still believe this.

I have an ILI sister-in-law of whom everyone denies my statement that she likes to be spanked. She herself would probably deny that too. Someday her SEE-prince will come and she will learn something totally unexpected about herself ;-)

Subjugation is at the core of ILI's Se-dual seeking function. An ILI who, in a close relationship, is not subject to subjugation, might actually provoke you to do so. It's the way ILIs feel they are cared about. Stratiyevskaya described this quite nicely:

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...Stratiyevskaya

Often when I run into an ILI I feel the angry inclination to beat the shit out of them. Which in fact means it is what they want, or else I wouldn't feel it.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    Have you actually had close interactions with ILIs? If not, that might explain why you still believe this.

I have an ILI sister-in-law of whom everyone denies my statement that she likes to be spanked. She herself would probably deny that too. Someday her SEE-prince will come and she will learn something totally unexpected about herself ;-)

Subjugation is at the core of ILI's Se-dual seeking function. An ILI who, in a close relationship, is not subject to subjugation, might actually provoke you to do so. It's the way ILIs feel they are cared about. Stratiyevskaya described this quite nicely:

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...Stratiyevskaya

Often when I run into an ILI I feel the angry inclination to beat the shit out of them. Which in fact means it is what they want, or else I wouldn't feel it.
    Did you cum to this realization reading some perverted Hannibal Lecter fanfiction story while touching yourself in naughty places?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    Is this a joke? It seems too logically broken not to be a joke.