Thank you, Aylen for such an amazing feedback. This is exactly what I wish - to attract more people to the associative socionics and explore it. Once you know the approach the perception of the world around you like art, music, films - will never be the same anymore.
When you learn typology of people - you start automatically checking them out for a type. Once you know my approach - you see the picture and understand more about it on a different level.
As regards to your choice of pictures I can say that I like to look at the jewellery and I like all the different kinds of them. But when it comes to the point that you need to make priorities - this becomes different. For example. you have chosen 20 pictures but you have only 5 rooms in your house and you can only pick up 10 pictures which you will see it everyday. So, they have very deeply connect with and and be on the same vawe with you.
What you wrote about your corridors and so on - it can be understood as a vivd imagination I guess. Good luck with your journey into the associative psychodiagnostics. And please, carry on share your thoughts and ask questions. I am always happy when people show genuine interest,