Threaded View

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inaLim View Post
    Do you think you're SLE-Se or SLE-Ti, and what's your enneagram?

What's the inside of your head like?
    ie Do you see images when you close your eyes, is there a running voice, is there a 6th sense of just knowing, is there nothing, etc etc
    I don’t think subtypes are valid. One of the reasons for this is that the sociotypes and IEs exist in relation to each other. Which means that if a subsection of this system were to differ, it would disrupt and complicate the rest of it which is supposed to exist in balance with it. There are differences between everyone of course but I think it’s too complex to encompass in 2, 4, 8, or even 10-20, 60 subtypes. Once it gets to that point, it is way more rational to just use description. There shouldn’t be a dichotomy if a clear one doesn’t exist anyway. That defeats the concept of a dichotomy, which means a very clear split.

I identify as 8w9, and tested Sx/So and identified with that when I was younger. Maybe Sx/Sp nowadays but idk. I don’t really care as much about enneagram nowadays. I think tritypes are fun to read but sort of grasping at straws.

The inside of my head is mostly a reflection of the world around me, with a running voice there I guess. I see images if I daydream or sleep dream, or I’m imagining things. I’ve mildly hallucinated at least once (I thought someone was walking a dog in the dark when they were actually just holding a white plastic bag, but I could’ve sworn it was a dog coming at me from afar for a second). There is a 6th sense of just knowing but I think it’s a new feature in terms of me owning and putting a voice to it. I think I’m pretty in touch with my intuition compared to average SLEs. It’s just implicit or peripheral knowledge. It’s like when you eat a lot of yogurt and get gassy. If you pay attention to your brain, bubbles of thought that you don’t consciously make will randomly pop into your head as a result of information just passively sitting there and churning a bit. I think generally speaking I’m probably how most people would describe “ultra-sane”. I kind of seek to build a solid understanding of the world and of life, kind of like putting blocks together in Minecraft.
    Last edited by sbbds; 01-04-2020 at 04:50 PM.