Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
How did you type in MBTI?
I can’t remember what I got when I was a kid. It could have been from ENxx to INxx, but I was a lot more introvert-like when I was smaller. When I was 13-16 I typed as ENxP, eventually leaning ENFP, although once when I first took Dario Nardi’s Keys2Cognition JCF test when I was 14, I got ESTP. Then when I had depression around 16-17 I would score INFJ, ISFP. Then I would score as, and typed at ENFJ at 17+ with some confusion when I got into the Jungian cognitive functions, and participated in “INFJs” communities a lot because I realized I liked them. Around that same time, an IEI counselor I had in irl typed me ISTP with her loose knowledge of MBTI. Then a member who I’m pretty sure is IEI reached out to me on a forum introducing socionics to me and saying I might be SLE in socionics, and I looked into it finally as well as the rest of socionics, read Beskova’s SLE female description and a few other socionics and MBTI ones on ESTp, and I felt like everything fell in place finally for me.