TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fresh meat View Post
    Dear n4,

How do you distinguish issues with relationships from Fi PoLR? Because I have what would be labeled as Fi PoLR problems (offending people without trying, issues in maintaining relationships, troubles getting close, etc.) but I’m not SLE and definitely not ILE.

Thanks, your local retard
    I don’t think you have to be that “good at” your stronger functions all the time. I am not that great at math all the time. But I think if you value it, you’ll think you SHOULD be good at it and feel shitty because of that. While if it’s your polr, I think it’s like an extra tool you don’t think you SHOULD be good at necessarily, and so when you are anyway it’s a plus.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    I don’t think you have to be that “good at” your stronger functions all the time. I am not that great at math all the time. But I think if you value it, you’ll think you SHOULD be good at it and feel shitty because of that. While if it’s your polr, I think it’s like an extra tool you don’t think you SHOULD be good at necessarily, and so when you are anyway it’s a plus.
    Hmm, this is actually a really good and accurate way of looking at it.*

*I’m still typologically confused (I guess that’s better than being sexually confused? ) but this will definitely help put the nail in the coffin
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚