Hybrid View

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyOne View Post
    Did your eyes skip the word "please"? That's not an order, it's a request.
    Wow, never thought I'd meet someone more literal than I am lol.

TIM
    Who knows
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    Wow, never thought I'd meet someone more literal than I am lol.
    I've always been apparently, but I've never noticed it until it was pointed ou to me recently.

Quote Originally Posted by MaviTilki View Post
    @LuckyOne huh.. I thought you were talking to me abou the sexual thing.. or were you talking to @niffer ? o.O I do not want to fight though, I just wanted to state what I could see from how things usually played out in my environment in real life and how I saw it play out with other people's experiences stated on different forums.
    I am just trying to be as honest as possible with the descriptions about myself for example, because I feel that this is necessary to get a good overview of the INFp personality. We are often portrayed in such incomplete ways.
    I'm absolutely not fighting with you or anyone, really.

What I react badly to was a generalization of something not only intimate, but also that I can't agree with due to personal experience and don't even think is linked to Socionics in the first place.

I' glad you're offering your IEI input because as you've said, there are a lot of misconceptions about the type (and all others) out there.

Quote Originally Posted by MaviTilki View Post
    I never even said that xD like I said it might be more of different values within a different culture in this case an Asian one (I mean people there are more into harmony most of the time, which I could see when I visited Japan for example). Which often does play a very important role for people when they are looking for certain qualities within other people. And as I also already said.. 'sexual' does not mean sexuality. It's the intensity of personalities that I mean. And Betas are veeery intense and dramatic, even INFps. But enough said, I gave my two cents on this thread and I do not want to discuss these things because that's not what I said. I think it's pretty obvious what I mean, so I won't argue about this. The theory doesn't have to work for everyone, I know enough people who have a happy and succesful life and partnership without it.
    That's actually what I alway say about SX first in the Enneagram but no one will listen.

I don't see how you could have missed Japan being sex obsessed since it's quite blatant, but ok, that helps them attract tourists which is what they want anyway