SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rogue View Post
    What about books with "chicken" in the title?801178.jpg
    I don't eat those either
    [Today 07:57 AM] Raver: Life is a ride that lasts very long, but still a ride. It is a dream that we have yet to awaken from.

It's hard to find a love through every shade of grey.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    I don't eat those either
    You said that I asked annoying void-of-Fe questions. I feel, now, that you are not meeting me halfway. I'm putting in all the effort.
    Once you told me that you wanted "weightless". Now I feel that I cannot go on if you don't begin pulling your weight. My mother was right, I should have stayed with my 60 year old lover. She was mature.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You said that I asked annoying void-of-Fe questions. I feel, now, that you are not meeting me halfway. I'm putting in all the effort.
    Once you told me that you wanted "weightless". Now I feel that I cannot go on if you don't begin pulling your weight. My mother was right, I should have stayed with my 60 year old lover. She was mature.
    Did she taste like chicken soup?
    [Today 07:57 AM] Raver: Life is a ride that lasts very long, but still a ride. It is a dream that we have yet to awaken from.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did she taste like chicken soup?
    Yes, but she had redeeming qualities. I wish I could say the same for you.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So you do like me more.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From an "okay, this actually happens" level, are you sexually dominant or passive?

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy8419 View Post
    From an "okay, this actually happens" level, are you sexually dominant or passive?
    Although I like to have some role in getting things going, I would say that I'm actually more passive.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Just have to point out, so that none of the newer members here are misled by the thread title, Niffer (aka the paranoiac from the black panther thread) is a female IEE-Fi 6w5 sp/sx and not a female SLE 8w9 sx.

on the Se Polr thread split Niffer called out for the "mods" to intervene and stop my behavior because I was pwning the snot out of Bert after Bert accused me of being a used car salesman, compared me to a sex doll, and claimed my socionics system is a "kind of scam"....lol

Just that one portion of niffer's post asking the mods to intervene is enough to take SLE off the table..

She also can't hold her own in a debate to save her life unless she is debating a pushover or has other people to piggy back on and only when she engages she'll take an overly-partisan position as if to regurgitate the sentiments of those she is piggy backing on...this is because she is not a fundamentally independent person...she lashed out on the Black Panther thread and embarrassed herself accusing me of racism because I spelled a fictional character Killmonger's name with one L, Kilmonger.

Then when I was debating on three fronts on the Se Polr Thread she snuck into the thread with cheap shots enlivened that she could get me back by piggy backing on both the side of Bert and Myst. Typical cowardice-in-attack IEE six stuff. then I just made mince meat out of her, anyway. From the Se PoLr thread split:

Your criticisms are inherently one-sided and overly partisan (it's part of your loyalty as a 6w5 to take such one-sided, partisan stances when it comes to these type of situations and you only come in to do it when you can piggy back on others...you're not an independent person). Moreover, your criticisms lack merit. I haven't gas-lit anybody. You are not capable of debate unless you're debating a pushover. That's why you had to resort to an ad hominem on Chae during the black panther thread. you're not capable of sustaining a debate with somebody whose not likely to agree with you. You lashed out on the Black Panther thread and embarrassed yourself accusing me of racism because I spelled a fictional character's name wrong. All you are doing here is continuing your ad hominem thread practice from the Black Panther thread.

Your hints just made you come across like a spelling Nazi. If you were more assertive, you could have just stated your issue with the spelling directly at the beginning of the Black Panther thread and request that I change it. You couldn't just spit that out. Instead, you wanted to play little ridiculous games with hints. When I didn't take your cryptic hints, you jumped into calling me a racist because I didn't correct the spelling (another version of the same game). I would have never gone back to change the spelling after you reacted like that over the misspelling of a fictional character's name.
    She's also not assertive...don't confuse self-protectiveness for assertiveness. If she were assertive, she would have just stated her issue with the spelling of killmonger directly at the beginning of the Black Panther thread and insisted that I change it. She couldn't just spit that out. Instead, she wanted to play little ridiculous games with hints that it bothered her. When I didn't take her cryptic hints, she jumped into calling me a racist because I didn't correct the spelling. I mean, I don't get it. there's no mental toughness there. I never saw how she ended up thinking she was SLE.

She is very go with the flow unless she has other people to piggy back on. She may sure wish she was a SLE woman but she couldn't even spot Se in a Se dom as obvious as Killmonger...even when went silly schizo because I spelled killmonger kilmonger, a fictional character. Just breaks too easy.

According to the literature, it's a core feature of paranoiacs to engage in magical thinking, where things like not correcting the spelling of a name takes on deeper meanings which inevitably confirms the paranoiac's suspicion of ill-will (in her case, racism), so that's why I call her the paranoiac from the black panther thread.

She kind of came around when I stopped posting so she was able to slip through the cracks without getting 'checked' for being faux SLE. When i put pressure on her, she showed herself not to be independent, not to be assertive, fast to call out for the mods and just overall breaks easy. I don't give a shit how I or anybody is behaving...no SLE will ever have a compulsion to 'call for the mods'.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'll be 60 eventually.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll be 60 eventually.
    I know but I cannot wait forever. You and I just aren't in the same place in life. I need more. More than you could ever give.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I know but I cannot wait forever. You and I just aren't in the same place in life. I need more. More than you could ever give.
    Fear not. Bled has awaited you at the horizon with fluffy eyelashes a-batting and bubbled behind a-twerking. Go forth. And take with you the courage to love again.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Lol lack of filter
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html