TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you like to make others laugh?

are you for or against p.d.a.?

when you find "him" does he draw and focus your usually dispersed attention?

can you say no to people who ask for your help?
    do you feel bad when you cant?

are you everybodies favorite?
    do you try to be?

not to minimize your experience but at 22 do you even know what Ni even is?
    and then how does he make you act, like yourself or unlike yourself. (Realizing this is probably a strange question for you)

your worst fatal flaw? (Habit)

whats "eefeminate" to you? You mentioned it already several times.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

*gives you a look*

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    Do you like to make others laugh?
    Yes, if like them and feel comfortable enough around them.

are you for or against p.d.a.?
    In most cases I find it embarrassing and inappropriate. I don't even like watching kissing scenes in movies. Subtle gestures are okay. Depends on context.

when you find "him" does he draw and focus your usually dispersed attention?
    Yes.

can you say no to people who ask for your help? It's not impossible.
    do you feel bad when you cant? When I can't help? I don't feel bad for them or for myself... it's more like a vague feeling of ~injustice in the universe~.

are you everybodies favorite? No.
    do you try to be? Doesn't work like this.

not to minimize your experience but at 22 do you even know what Ni even is? I have some reason to believe that I probably have stronger Ni than that of the average SLE. Additionally, I've been strongly interested in Jung's work and have been studying it and viewing people and life from that lens since age 12. It's not how you experience it, but I know what it is when I see it in myself and others.
    and then how does he make you act, like yourself or unlike yourself. (Realizing this is probably a strange question for you)
    Which aspect of this question did you think would be strange?
    The mechanism is not "how he makes me act". From my internal experience, I become aware of myself being hyper-like-myself. Or to make it clearer, it's like seeing my own reflection for the first time in my life, and feeling surprise and gladness that I'm there in this universe. And it's amazing because I'm not alone. And it's not a physical mirror. It's invisible yet the knowing is felt deeply throughout my being, and I know he feels it too. When I "move", he spontaneously moves and understands, and vice versa. It's a synergetic completeness, and a crisp, illuminating awareness of exactly what I am.

edit: unless this was a typo and you meant to say, "how does IT (Ni) make you act?" ....

your worst fatal flaw? (Habit) idk, check my epitaph

whats "eefeminate" to you? You mentioned it already several times.
    soft and yielding; emotions, ethics; loving, nurturing
    Last edited by niffer; 05-13-2016 at 11:17 PM.
    [Today 07:57 AM] Raver: Life is a ride that lasts very long, but still a ride. It is a dream that we have yet to awaken from.

It's hard to find a love through every shade of grey.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    *gives you a look*
    *looks back at you with that cheeky impressed grin that you will see a hundred times again*