Quote Originally Posted by Sandoval View Post
@Aylen - Ah... yes, Pod'lair's left such a bad atmosphere toward the topic of V.I., which we're still suffering from. It's the dark past we don't like to remember.

Back a few years back, their attempts to rally support failed miserably due to their headstrong assertion of power and accuracy. Others were interested in the prospect of V.I. in that time, but not in the way Pod'lair approached it. At least 3 groups that I know of started their own endeavors as a result; they felt that it was irrational to discard the whole topic based on one group's mishaps.

It's quite a long and dramatic story, maybe for some other time.

@ forum (just an observation) I find it so interesting to see a trend on this forum of a prominent Gamma (& some Beta) member-base. It's precisely what I'd expect from Socionics, which is a more tactile and quantifiable system and would attract others with a desire for a more textured model. Inversely, people I've encountered in other typology forums visually reveal a lot more Ne types, where members enjoy much more loose hypothesizing and free-for-all association forming (in the absence of a well designed architecture)

The general aura of this forum is also very distinct; it's a lot more serious (but in that nonchalant way), immediate, and highly Te/Fi in its interactions. It feels a bit like walking into a mix between a sketchy alley-way and a victorian era aristocratic party.

That's quite the contrast. Although both settings could be potentially equally as dangerous.