Hybrid View

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by msnobody View Post
    Well, Te valuers tend to be focused on deriving benefit and also tend to have more of an individualistic attitude. Stinginess is sort of a negative consequence of that.

It's more that i worry about what the thing is that theyre going to tell me. I start to imagine bad things and find clues from the past that might lead to them saying this to me or that they did this, kind of thing. mstly with romantic relatinships
    hm, that does sound more like weak NiFe. I don't know if an SEE would feel that way.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    Well, Te valuers tend to be focused on deriving benefit and also tend to have more of an individualistic attitude. Stinginess is sort of a negative consequence of that.

hm, that does sound more like weak NiFe. I don't know if an SEE would feel that way.
    I think I have low dimensional Si, was thinking about this today when I got super annoyed that my pants werent comfortable and I couldnt stop thinking about it, i was late to somrthing but eventually changed anyway because it just annoyed me so much and made me in a bad mood. Also I couldnt find something thay looked good enough so got super stressed out about that

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I have low dimensional Si, was thinking about this today when I got super annoyed that my pants werent comfortable and I couldnt stop thinking about it, i was late to somrthing but eventually changed anyway because it just annoyed me so much and made me in a bad mood. Also I couldnt find something thay looked good enough so got super stressed out about that
    I wouldn't say that that indicates low dimensionality. A weak function is one that you can't do very well for yourself, where your judgments lack information and confidence.

Somehow I think the "looking good" part would bother you more than the discomfort.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

I wouldn't say that that indicates low dimensionality. A weak function is one that you can't do very well for yourself, where your judgments lack information and confidence.

Somehow I think the "looking good" part would bother you more than the discomfort.
    Idk, in the sense of tidying and doing dishes and all that kinds of stuff i hate doing it but I get annoyed when someone forces help on me bevause it makes me feel like i cant do it myself. Also I would be embarrassed if someone caught me being helped/taken care of like that

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Idk, in the sense of tidying and doing dishes and all that kinds of stuff i hate doing it but I get annoyed when someone forces help on me bevause it makes me feel like i cant do it myself. Also I would be embarrassed if someone caught me being helped/taken care of like that
    That's consistent with Si Ignoring.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

That's consistent with Si Ignoring.
    Mkay. Dont understand Se yet