TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    I strongly disagree.

This kind of micro-management of wanting to do things in a specific way, with all other ways being wrong, is completely antithetical to how Deltas, who value and not or , operate. If anything, their expectations for people are poorly expressed (even passive-aggressively at times) and this is often frustrating to types that value . Gamma NTs do very often harshly criticize how people do things, but this involves Se and Ni just as much as Te. What Delta STs expect is that when people are working, they are going to focus on work and not do frivolous things like socialize. I have seen LSEs get annoyed because of this before. But beyond that, they are not going to care much about the precise methods that people use to get things done, as long as the result is the same. The opposite of this is to adhere to a principle of the right way to do things, aka . Deltas are mostly going to mind their own business in the workplace if they can, to avoid conflict.

I've seen this said often, is it an MBTI concept or something? This is not but . Preparation, planning for the future is an Ni theme. Someone who is focusing on Ne is naturally open to possibilities and does not fear that things could go wrong. A type with PoLR is going to be basically ignorant of the idea that anything could go wrong, and will often be blindsided when they do. What you are talking about is more like Mobilizing as in LSIs.
    Have you ever worked for an LSE? Honestly?

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    Have you ever worked for an LSE? Honestly?
    Yes in fact I have.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    Yes in fact I have.
    For an Ne characters, you are really missing the gist of what I am saying.