Hybrid View

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelondeck View Post
    I wrote this description and the ISTp one a long time ago for one purpose: the apparent inner anger or rage of both types.
    A lot of the Delta STs are Type 1 (in the Enneagram), which is exactly about inner rage and the suppression of such, through the ideal and pursuit of perfection.
    Seems like most Delta STs you've known were Type 1.

I can say that most SLIs I met were most likely Type 1.
    The healthier ones are much more balanced and flexible. The less healthy ones are very strict, tight-up, and difficult to deal with (esp. as an IEI).

Then there are also Type 9 SLIs. Type 9 being a fellow Gut Type, they also have Anger issues which are even more repressed than is the case with Type 1.
    (That is why Type 9s are usually rather easy to get along with, whatever their Socionics type – their anger is so repressed, it hardly ever comes out.
    But boy, if it does... It can resemble a Type 8's anger, esp. when they are a 9w8... It can be scary.)

At last, the third most common Enneagram type for SLIs is Type 6. Those are the more cerebral SLIs...

All in all, I attribute those anger issues (besides Enneagram type) to weak . Because IME, all types with weakened had anger issues, and general issues with expressing their emotions in a sensible manner.
    Interestingly, unhealthy leading types will act very similarly to types with weak .
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SisOfNight View Post
    .........All in all, I attribute those anger issues (besides Enneagram type) to weak . Because IME, all types with weakened had anger issues, and general issues with expressing their emotions in a sensible manner........
    SisOfNight,

There are other types that lack Fe, me being one, that don't have that undercurrent of judgemental or indignant rage. All types get angry or blow up for various reasons but it doesn't seem to pervade their existence to the point where it continually has to be kept in check (some ESTjs/ISTps are better at it than others). I don't imply that ESTj or ISTp are bad in any way but it's seems as if rage (or something that looks very much like rage) is their motivating force as Adam Strange had said above. Even the cerebral of these types seem to think the world needs to be taught a lesson; from this assumption, the only difference among them is intensity of the resulting display......

a.k.a. I/O