Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
I only know the quick (semi-effective) digit test to compare index and ring finger ratio from my psychology teacher, according to that I'm balanced, low T. People with testosterone levels that are too high likely have a longer ring finger than index, as weird as it sounds. You can also predict sexual behaviour and several illness risks from that.
https://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyng...ting-the-data/

There are morphological differences between men and women — you may have noticed — and since they’re driven to a large extent by systemic differences in hormones that regulate growth and metabolism, it’s not surprising at all that there are subtle variations in details. The question is whether they are at all significant functionally or selectively, and there’s no evidence for that at all in these ridiculous digit length studies.
There is a statistical bias in the distribution, but really, if I told you the lengths of my fingers, you would not be able to use that to make significant estimates of my testosterone levels…and these differences are tiny relative to age-related changes anyway. We do not turn into women in our old age, though.
Digit ratio stuff is bullshit.