Thread: Have you gotten your testosterone level checked?

Hybrid View

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    I only know the quick (semi-effective) digit test to compare index and ring finger ratio from my psychology teacher, according to that I'm balanced, low T. People with testosterone levels that are too high likely have a longer ring finger than index, as weird as it sounds. You can also predict sexual behaviour and several illness risks from that.
    Based on that test, I'm gay.

My index finger is a bit more than a fingernail's length shorter than my ring finger. But it is my understanding that this is actually an indication of testosterone levels in the womb, and depends on the ability of the woman to produce testosterone. With every boy baby, she gets better at producing it, so the youngest in a line of boys might be more likely to have high testosterone distortions. So I have read.

Incidentally, this is one of the things that I look at when dating a woman. My fairly masculine (compared to other women - she looked very female, but in a cold and imperious way) SLI ex had ring and index fingers of equal length. I think I've seen about two women whose index fingers were longer than their ring fingers, and both seemed like very soft girly-girls.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 11-14-2017 at 12:57 PM.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The top of my index fingers stop at about the bottom of my ring fingernails, so I took a testosterone bath inside mother.

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chains View Post
    The top of my index fingers stop at about the bottom of my ring fingernails, so I took a testosterone bath inside mother.
    Same.