Thread: 30Q - Intro, type me, etc.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default 30Q - Intro, type me, etc.

Last edited by Shiver; 06-05-2016 at 03:58 PM. Reason: Under revision with new questions.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

What do you type yourself?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Some descriptions of ILI resonate with me. I also relate to some readings of LII, ILE, and to some extent LSI or SLI.

EDIT: I've also taken a multitude of other tests, recommended by users here. Results mostly seem to suggest LII, ILE, and ILI.
    Last edited by Shiver; 06-05-2016 at 03:58 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ILI sounds good
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm open to the possibility of any type if the evidence is there. The truth is that I've lurked around reading various articles, discussions, and arguments from various sources and though I would finally answer some questions to gather some opinions of those I've seen interacting. It would be potentially good information to take back to the lab. :B

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

In the process of revising the original post with different questions.
    Last edited by Shiver; 06-05-2016 at 03:59 PM.