Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: If I post a video, will people type me?

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    I hope that you have read what you wrote
    If course I read it. I wrote it. You didn't read a thing, though. Calling someone else mean doesn't make you mean. If it did, then you'd just be a hypocrite.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy8419 View Post
    I stopped caring about his "type" after his disrespectful responses and self-servicing attitude. Part of being EII is considering all people. He's 29. He's making videos on the internet trying to "find himself." What are his parents? Like mid 50s? 60s? They should be planning for retirement, not taking care of a selfish and self-centered 29 year old. Grow the hell up. Quit being so damn selfish and whiney. Get a job. Move out. And spend the rest of your life knowing that whatever crappy job you end up in is recourse for you spending a whole damn decade of your adult life on whatever bullshit you've been wasting it on instead of acting like a damn adult. That won't make you happy? No one gives a shit. No one's happy. Get the fuck over it. Your parents sure as hell aren't happy having their grown ass son be weird on the internet all day instead of getting a job. Get over your bullshit. Suck it up. And act like a damn adult.

Oh, and cut your fucking hair. You look stupid as shit and like you shouldn't be let around playgrounds.
    Oh, I suppose you think I'm living at home by choice.

Anyways, you don't come off as the most empathetic.

I think you are the type of person who thinks "you just do it and don't ask question".

Why do you even bother to write this about me at all? What do you get out of it?

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by QuickTwist View Post
    Oh, I suppose you think I'm living at home by choice.

Anyways, you don't come off as the most empathetic.

I think you are the type of person who thinks "you just do it and don't ask question".

Why do you even bother to write this about me at all? What do you get out of it?
    Dude, get off the damn internet. Go fill out a resume or something.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Jeremy, you are a fucking douche, man.
    Awwww, that's sweet. ILU2 wink wink heart smiley face

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Dunno if it means anything, but you kind of VI like LSIstripper @QuickTwist
    O gawd... Another Jenny. This explains so much.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dude, get off the damn internet. Go fill out a resume or something.
    You didn't answer my questions.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You didn't answer my questions.
    That's probably because you need to stop asking questions on the internet and get off your ass. Quit your immature rationalizing and get off the damn internet and go do something useful with yourself.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's probably because you need to stop asking questions on the internet and get off your ass. Quit your immature rationalizing and get off the damn internet and go do something useful with yourself.
    I can't because I feel trapped.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't because I feel trapped.
    Oh, yeah. Then that's a perfect excuse. Can't do anything because you can't do anything. I guess it's too bad that you're not... You know... A grown ass adult.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Oh, yeah. Then that's a perfect excuse. Can't do anything because you can't do anything. I guess it's too bad that you're not... You know... A grown ass adult.
    When are you going to stop? You don't know his personal circumstances.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're an asshole you know that? You think I haven't tried? wtf man, you think I like living with parents? You have no idea.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You're an asshole you know that? You think I haven't tried? wtf man, you think I like living with parents? You have no idea.
    He's not nice. You should consider not responding
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

hiatus
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I stopped caring about his "type" after his disrespectful responses and self-servicing attitude. Part of being EII is considering all people. He's 29. He's making videos on the internet trying to "find himself." What are his parents? Like mid 50s? 60s? They should be planning for retirement, not taking care of a selfish and self-centered 29 year old. Grow the hell up. Quit being so damn selfish and whiney. Get a job. Move out. And spend the rest of your life knowing that whatever crappy job you end up in is recourse for you spending a whole damn decade of your adult life on whatever bullshit you've been wasting it on instead of acting like a damn adult. That won't make you happy? No one gives a shit. No one's happy. Get the fuck over it. Your parents sure as hell aren't happy having their grown ass son be weird on the internet all day instead of getting a job. Get over your bullshit. Suck it up. And act like a damn adult.

Oh, and cut your fucking hair. You look stupid as shit and like you shouldn't be let around playgrounds.
    Ladies and gentlemen, "The Empath".

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When are you going to stop? You don't know his personal circumstances.
    Oh, yeah... I forgot about personal circumstances... Yeah, that's not complete bullshit at all. Should we go back to my last reply to you? Jeremy: "Oh, I have personal circumstances as my excuse." See how that works? Now you're a hypocrite again. Go troll some ESE's and tell them they're ILI's because of their nose or something.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hacim View Post
    Never. Hes not eii?

There's not a grain of growing compassion within him
    -

hiatus
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Never. Hes not eii
    I was being sarcastic, don't worry.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wtf? Where do you live dude? Go join the military or something. Say it's for the greater love of your country or something like all the slightly mentally inept 18 years old. Your head's already halfway shaved anyways.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hacim View Post
    Ladies and gentlemen, "The Fool".

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wtf? Where do you live dude? Go join the military or something. Say it's for the greater love of your country or something like all the slightly mentally inept 18 years old. Your head's already halfway shaved anyways.
    The military won't take me because I have been diagnosed with a mental illness and have taken meds for that.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The military won't take me because I have been diagnosed with a mental illness and have taken meds for that.
    Well, I had no idea that you have a mental illness, because you look so normal in your video.

You don't need meds to work. Meds are a crutch. What you need is a healthy dose of reality. Work is reality. You stfu. You stop bitching. And you wake up every damn day no matter what you feel like. And you take your ass to work. If you have time to sit and mope and wonder about weird shit, then you obviously haven't worked enough. You're an adult. And you have a responsibility. Not only to yourself. But to those around you as well. The responsibility is to be self-sufficient in body, mind, heart, and spirit. Do you know why? Because that's what a damn Man is. Men aren't men because being one makes you feel like sunshine and daffodil farts. Men are men because they give a shit about people around them enough to be a man for them. That's what separates men from boys. Now grow the fuck up and get off the fucking internet.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Well, I had no idea that you have a mental illness, because you look so normal in your video.

You don't need meds to work. Meds are a crutch. What you need is a healthy dose of reality. Work is reality. You stfu. You stop bitching. And you wake up every damn day no matter what you feel like. And you take your ass to work. If you have time to sit and mope and wonder about weird shit, then you obviously haven't worked enough. You're an adult. And you have a responsibility. Not only to yourself. But to those around you as well. The responsibility is to be self-sufficient in body, mind, heart, and spirit. Do you know why? Because that's what a damn Man is. Men aren't men because being one makes you feel like sunshine and daffodil farts. Men are men because they give a shit about people around them enough to be a man for them. That's what separates men from boys. Now grow the fuck up and get off the fucking internet.
    People shouldn't stop taking meds because you say so.
    -

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where I agree with you is that I need to be doing more. Where I disagree is your methods to motivate. You come off very abrasive and doesn't make me want to follow your advice; there is a psychological aspect that you ignore. "just do it" is horrible advice from a psychological standpoint and is vehemently avoided in the psychological community. I find it ironic that you are on a psychology forum and don't know anything about that. If you would have watched my video in full you would be aware that I have been diagnosed with a mental illness and just how crippling it can be. yen was not exaggerating when they said I was literally catatonic for a while. I come across as "normal" (whatever the fuck that means) because I have worked really hard to improve certain things in my life. Basically I still deal with crippling depression and it is not easy to get motivated to do things. If it were easy I would already be doing these things you talk about. people with depression tend to make regular ordinary things into a huge obstacle to overcome. Clearly you don't deal with depression or you would understand that. I take meds because they are necessary for me to stay sane. I would be bat shit crazy without them.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Dude is the forum troll/psycho -- put him on ignore, save yourself the hassle.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where I agree with you is that I need to be doing more. Where I disagree is your methods to motivate. You come off very abrasive and doesn't make me want to follow your advice; there is a psychological aspect that you ignore. "just do it" is horrible advice from a psychological standpoint and is vehemently avoided in the psychological community. I find it ironic that you are on a psychology forum and don't know anything about that. If you would have watched my video in full you would be aware that I have been diagnosed with a mental illness and just how crippling it can be. yen was not exaggerating when they said I was literally catatonic for a while. I come across as "normal" (whatever the fuck that means) because I have worked really hard to improve certain things in my life. Basically I still deal with crippling depression and it is not easy to get motivated to do things. If it were easy I would already be doing these things you talk about. people with depression tend to make regular ordinary things into a huge obstacle to overcome. Clearly you don't deal with depression or you would understand that. I take meds because they are necessary for me to stay sane. I would be bat shit crazy without them.
    Wahhhhhhhhhhhh.

I have "clinical depression" and I'm not on meds. Why? Because I take my ass to work. Why? Because I give a shit more about others than about myself. Wake your ass up. Go get a job. Stfu. And when you stop and think, boy this sure doesn't seem good, and you say, fuck this there are people I love, and so you wake the fuck up again and keep going. That's when you're a man. Not because some girly shit on tv or the internet tells you what a "man" is, but because you wake your ass up and go to work and you know what a man is. Abrasive? Sunshine rainbow farts? Being a man means you suck your bullshit up and you do what it takes to get what needs to be done done. Depression is synonymous with boy. Now grow the fuck up and quit being such a whiney little girl.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are actually incredibly constructive with a lot of what you have written in this thread. You remind me an awful lot of a younger me with what you have written. The problem however is that the ideals one holds don't always work out and what seemed so easy, basic or black and white when young proves not to be as time progresses and more is learnt.
    I was incredibly like yourself in regards to women staying in abusive relationships...just get the f... out of there ladies...easy simple - take your children, yourself and just go...
    Life has taught me that it's not as simple as I thought this to be through watching friends and family deal with this.
    With confidence an awful lot can be done in the ideal way but when confidence is lowered by whatever way it's suddenly not so easy.
    @QuickTwist is talking about an extremely difficult mental illness...the hurt, pain etc he must have been through would have been enormous. The fear that it could one day return would always be there. He may well need assistance until hopefully fully recovered where the fear of return has been minimised and accepted and confidence rebuilt.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tonka View Post
    Dude is the forum troll/psycho -- put him on ignore, save yourself the hassle.
    Ooooooooo... Guy on a forum with a butthole for an avatar just called me a troll/psycho... That's not a oxymoron at all.

Sit your insolent ass down. Maybe you'll learn something.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shayden View Post
    You are actually incredibly constructive with a lot of what you have written in this thread. You remind me an awful lot of a younger me with what you have written. The problem however is that the ideals one holds don't always work out and what seemed so easy, basic or black and white when young proves not to be as time progresses and more is learnt.
    I was incredibly like yourself in regards to women staying in abusive relationships...just get the f... out of there ladies...easy simple - take your children, yourself and just go...
    Life has taught me that it's not as simple as I thought this to be through watching friends and family deal with this.
    With confidence an awful lot can be done in the ideal way but when confidence is lowered by whatever way it's suddenly not so easy.
    @QuickTwist is talking about an extremely difficult mental illness...the hurt, pain etc he must have been through would have been enormous. The fear that it could one day return would always be there. He may well need assistance until hopefully fully recovered where the fear of return has been minimised and accepted and confidence rebuilt.
    You're a post behind. And while I respect your thoughts and opinions, this is a guy matter. If it was a girl matter, I'd probably not even bother to read, because you'd probably "have it." But this is a guy matter, and he needs someone to cut the crap or he'll never understand the difference between the two.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wahhhhhhhhhhhh.

I have "clinical depression" and I'm not on meds. Why? Because I take my ass to work. Why? Because I give a shit more about others than about myself. Wake your ass up. Go get a job. Stfu. And when you stop and think, boy this sure doesn't seem good, and you say, fuck this there are people I love, and so you wake the fuck up again and keep going. That's when you're a man. Not because some girly shit on tv or the internet tells you what a "man" is, but because you wake your ass up and go to work and you know what a man is. Abrasive? Sunshine rainbow farts? Being a man means you suck your bullshit up and you do what it takes to get what needs to be done done. Depression is synonymous with boy. Now grow the fuck up and quit being such a whiney little girl.
    You know what I think? I think you think its "not fair" that some guy is just taking it easy in life because you feel you have to be a productive member of society. You think it is easy for me and that justifies your feelings of malcontempt toward me. Unfortunately that is not the case since in every person's personal situation is relative rather than black and white. Pain is relative; since there is no objective measure of how sever one feels pain, people think that what they are feeling is directly transferable to another and their personal situation. That is not the case.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You know what I think? I think you think its "not fair" that some guy is just taking it easy in life because you feel you have to be a productive member of society. You think it is easy for me and that justifies your feelings of malcontempt toward me. Unfortunately that is not the case since in every person's personal situation is relative rather than black and white. Pain is relative; since there is no objective measure of how sever one feels pain, people think that what they are feeling is directly transferable to another and their personal situation. That is not the case.
    No one gives a shit what you think because you're a little boy making little boy excuses.

"I love people, but..."
    "I value work, but..."
    "I want to be happy, but..."

Every "but" you say is just another "but I'm just a little boy."

The guy greeting people at WalMart? The dude digging ditches in the heat all day? The 70yr old dude that factually works with me and seems like a fucktard and wakes up everyday knowing that he is about to spend 12 hours with people that he knows thinks he is a fucktard? Those are men. No matter what life throws at them, they wake their asses up and they face it for people they love. Men respect them for it. Women love and admire them for it. On my first day of work I watched a man with 1 arm that looked like a miniature T-Rex arm climb a 100 ft ladder. And you have "depression"? How fucking selfish is that? No one gives a shit about whatever weird little bullshit dreams you have. No one gives a shit about how you "feel". People doing the same weird bullshit on the internet as you aren't any different than you. They aren't adults. That shit is reserved for girls. And for every "but" you throw back, all you do is further solidify your own little boy bullshit.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No one gives a shit what you think because you're a little boy making little boy excuses.

"I love people, but..."
    "I value work, but..."
    "I want to be happy, but..."

Every "but" you say is just another "but I'm just a little boy."

The guy greeting people at WalMart? The dude digging ditches in the heat all day? The 70yr old dude that factually works with me and seems like a fucktard and wakes up everyday knowing that he is about to spend 12 hours with people that he knows thinks he is a fucktard? Those are men. No matter what life throws at them, they wake their asses up and they face it for people they love. Men respect them for it. Women love and admire them for it. On my first day of work I watched a man with 1 arm that looked like a miniature T-Rex arm climb a 100 ft ladder. And you have "depression"? How fucking selfish is that? No one gives a shit about whatever weird little bullshit dreams you have. No one gives a shit about how you "feel". People doing the same weird bullshit on the internet as you aren't any different than you. They aren't adults. That shit is reserved for girls. And for every "but" you throw back, all you do is further solidify your own little boy bullshit.
    I don't count a single "but" the the post you quoted. I don't make excuses and I don't know where you are getting that I do. its like you haven't even read a single thing I've said. People that are so stubborn to not acknowledge new information are in a bad way. It must be rough for you.

Give a single comment more about how I just need to "do it" and I'm putting you on ignore.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1580 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hi, @QuickTwist.

This is a very interesting thread. It has ballooned as few other threads do.

So, you originally asked to be typed, and now you have a small sample of responses. Not all of the responses have made guesses as to your type, but the ones which have not are even more useful.

Sometimes, it is really difficult to figure out your type just by sitting around and looking inside the attic for clues. So much junk, which parts are meaningful? On the other hand, Socionics is a theory of information "metabolism" and information exchange, and the way information is exchanged between types is fairly well-defined, from Duality to Conflict. And the manner in which you exchange information can be a much clearer indicator of your type than just taking a wild guess, based on how often you pet your dog, or whatever.

Let's look at how your interactions have gone with some of the forum members.
    @Adam Strange (LIE) = I would say, I'm kind of like a big brother, or maybe Benefactor.
    @Jeremy8419 (EII) = conflict, even beyond his usual posts, which can be very well reasoned. Conflictor.
    @Maritsa (nice EII) = says she has no interest in you.
    @Starfall (IEI) = talks about someone wanting to boink you, says you look like an LSI (Beta Sensor), possible Dual
    @Tonka (EIE) = general statement of support, could be a pal for some Activities

If I were in your shoes, I'd say you might be closing in on your type.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 04-18-2016 at 03:58 AM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Hi, QuickTwist.

This is a very interesting thread. It has ballooned like few other threads do.

So, you originally asked to be typed, and now you have a small sample of responses. Not all of the responses have made guesses as to your type, but the ones which have not are even more useful.

Sometimes, it is really difficult to figure out your type just by sitting around and looking inside the attic for clues. So much junk, which parts are meaningful? On the other hand, Socionics is a theory of information "metabolism" and information exchange, and the way information is exchanged between types is fairly well-defined, from Duality to Conflict. And the manner in which you exchange information can be a much clearer indicator of your type than just taking a wild guess, based on how often you pet your dog, or whatever.

Adam Strange (LIE) = I would say, I'm kind of like a big brother, or maybe Benefactor.
    Jeremy 8419 (EII) = conflict, even beyond his usual posts, which can be very well reasoned. Conflictor.
    Maritsa (nice EII) = says she has no interest in you.
    Starfall (IEI) = talks about someone wanting to boink you, says you look like an LSI (Beta Sensor), possible Dual
    Tonka (EIE) = general statement of support, could be a pal for some Activities

I have no interest in dating him not as a person. For reasons which I will not state. Thank you. He's a fine gentleman I'm sure
    -

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, @QuickTwist.

@Adam Strange (LIE) = I would say, I'm kind of like a big brother, or maybe Benefactor.
    @Jeremy8419 (EII) = conflict, even beyond his usual posts, which can be very well reasoned. Conflictor.
    @Starfall (IEI) = talks about someone wanting to boink you, says you look like an LSI (Beta Sensor), possible Dual

Unfortunately I am not as well versed in what this would mean. If you could, would you mind giving some kind of resolution to what you had to say here? Other's are welcome to interpret as well.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1580 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Unfortunately I am not as well versed in what this would mean. If you could, would you mind giving some kind of resolution to what you had to say here? Other's are welcome to interpret as well.
    Sorry about that. Here you go, dood.

http://www.socionics.com/rel/relcht.htm

I should have realized you were new to socionics when you missed the Zhukov reference. Zhukov is the archetype for SLE. It's just as well that you were not aware of this, though. It gave you a chance to say you could relate to Zhukov, without knowing he was SLE.

You might spend some time knocking around the site by clicking on the links. The page with the chart was my intro to Socionics, and both it and the associated pages have some good things to say.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Hi, @QuickTwist.

This is overly cherry picked with some misunderstanding on your part, that was already pointed out. You left out others who also had interaction and offered a typing. Using this as example of conflict is misleading for so many reasons that I won't go into.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry about that. Here you go, dood.

http://www.socionics.com/rel/relcht.htm

I should have realized you were new to socionics when you missed the Zhukov reference. Zhukov is the archetype for SLE. It's just as well that you were not aware of this, though. It gave you a chance to say you could relate to Zhukov, without knowing he was SLE.

You might spend some time knocking around the site by clicking on the links. The page with the chart was my intro to Socionics, and both it and the associated pages have some good things to say.
    I was trying to find where he was unpredictable in battle and what kind of strategies he used and couldn't find much on that from his wiki. He certainly seems like he climbed up the ranks rather quickly though.

I will look through this info in the chart you linked.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    This is overly cherry picked with some misunderstanding on your part, that was already pointed out. You left out others who also had interaction and offered a typing. Using this as example of conflict is misleading for so many reasons that I won't go into.
    I have been reading about the ILI, and it seems to be pretty accurate mostly. There are few things I disagree with in the description so far. Thoughts?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I have been reading about the ILI, and it seems to be pretty accurate mostly. There are few things I disagree with in the description so far. Thoughts?
    SLI and ILI are both Fe polr and it is the 4th function so it is possible too since you related to the Fe polr description I quoted in a previous post. Both have ip temperament as well. Both value Fi and I think that shows in your posts. It would come down to whether or not you feel more like an intuitive or a sensor. Sometimes it can be hard to tell if you are not familiar with the way they operate. Sensing is like a type of intuition except it is experienced through the body.

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...8-Temperaments

Here is a link on intertype but I would not get into that until you have your own type since it can be confusing.

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...type-Relations

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1580 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Yes, my analysis is terrible. No doubt. And cherry-picked. Yes. But I think it is better than no analysis. And is it wrong?
    If you think it is wrong, please let me know why you think so.

I know you think he is SLI, and QuickTwist himself thinks he might be ILI (perhaps that is from the Ni), but honestly, I just don't see any Te in his posts.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Yes, my analysis is terrible. No doubt. And cherry-picked. Yes. But I think it is better than no analysis. And is it wrong?
    If you think it is wrong, please let me know why you think so.
    I think by using that example of conflict, which was pointing toward one being SLE and the other EII, it would be easy to mix up which person was which type. I mean it could easily be interpreted as QT being the EII who was calm and rationally trying to reach an understanding. I am not sure if you read all the posts in order though to see how it unfolded. I am sorry if it seems I am picking on you but this was not a good way, imo, to use intertype as a method of typing. He is new to socionics and it is confusing for people who have been here awhile as can be seen by people retyping each other when things are not working ou as predicted. Most of the examples were one word sentences. I saw the direction you were leading it. Telling someone that another person is not interested in them in the way you did it was used to reinforce your SLE typing of him but still misleading. Not saying it was intentionally misleading because that might be very well how you took it but that was clarified so no harm done.

YWIMW

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast