Quote Originally Posted by pinoline View Post
ESE
This is exactly right; he doesn’t have an original thought in his body; rather, he’s an ideological spokesperson for the whatever-you-want-to-call-whatever-movement-this-is. He’s like the human version of those dinosaurs that can puff out those colorful frills and then you realize they’re tiny and have nothing to actually say. He’s like what Tom Cruise is to L. Ron, except his L. Ron is whatever conservative political figure he encountered at the formative age of 13 when he realized he could impress people, and thereby feel a sense of contribution, via his forceful parroting of the cause.

You can tell this an alpha form of Fe because of its obvious character of holding “public executions.” Its his way of enforcing and taking on the offense the underlying Ti constructions generated by the relatively invisible and retiring LIIs and ILEs who provided for him all his underlying premises (which were likely in turn generated by beta far upstream). Because of their general cloisteredness, especially in comparison to such a self-promoting figure, people make the mistake of thinking these thoughts are his own.

Generally ESEs are most productive in entertainment, so it would be tempting to think maybe he’s wasting his talent. Then you realize the youtube/foxnews/facebook/podcast sphere of political discourse is precisely that. Its “politics” in the sense that its “political debate,” which is really just theatre, served up to reinforce psychological perspectives by restating what everyone already believes (+Fe), but in a way that obscures the fundamentally unoriginal, and empty, character of the thing (Ni polr) and emphasizes convincing delivery (+Fe -Si) in response to the collective discomfort such perspectives have recently had to endure, so as to promote comfort in their cultural bubble

His entire spiel is just a gish gallop of talking points in a forum where such a thing has maximum impact and minimal chance of recalcitrance on the merits, which would require a slow and careful analysis rooted in intellectual charity and rigor and not what essentially amounts to a circus… bread and circuses

for what its worth, I feel like you've been amazingly on point lately @pinoline I really enjoy your posts, you even got me to add my 2 cents because I think most people will not see how insightful you're being right now