Thread: 40Q, My answers, and 1 Type.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Muddytextures View Post
    My overall impression of your type is EIE. Rational, Dynamic, Aristocratic, Ti/Fe.
    Thanks, how did you come to that conclusion ?

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Danali View Post
    Thanks, how did you come to that conclusion ?
    "3. What is hierarchy? Give examples of hierarchies. Do you need to follow it? Why or why not? Give example of hierarchy of systems, what is it?

- I think it’s very important for society as a whole, because it gives humans a structure, but when it comes down to surface level, like in school or the work place I can clearly see it, but don’t really care nor pay much attention to it." -
    Ti valuing

2. Are there strategies of attack? Can you use them? When is it justified? Do you think it's ok to occupy someone else's territory? In what situations?

-To an extent I think everyone uses strategies, my strategy usually comes in the form of operating with people and their mind, I’ll say and do things that are going to elicit a certain type of reaction, also I’m aware of how I want my message to get across to people so I may do or say something in a very specific way. As for territory, I don’t really pay attention to that. -
    Eliciting reactions in others sounds Fe+Se.

How do you pick your own clothes? Do you follow fashion? Why? Do you know how to select clothes for different types of figures?

-To be totally honest I need external help when dressing, when dressing by myself, I look like a clown. I need someone to tell me that looks good, that looks bad, they match. This is one department I crave approval and seem needy. I used to think I could dress like a pro, until someone pointed out I’ve been wearing a suit wrong for 3 years.-
    Pretty clear indication of low dimensional Si, likely polr given the generally negativity in your answers in the Si block.

1. Is there a meaning of life? In what? Is it the same for everybody?

-Of course, coming from a religious family, the meaning of life it to make God happy. however i do understand not everyone shares the same view. -
    EIE is a dialectic type and dialectic types tend to be the most religious. That's just a generalization though so take it with a grain of salt.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Muddytextures View Post
    "3. What is hierarchy? Give examples of hierarchies. Do you need to follow it? Why or why not? Give example of hierarchy of systems, what is it?

- I think it’s very important for society as a whole, because it gives humans a structure, but when it comes down to surface level, like in school or the work place I can clearly see it, but don’t really care nor pay much attention to it." -
    Ti valuing

2. Are there strategies of attack? Can you use them? When is it justified? Do you think it's ok to occupy someone else's territory? In what situations?

-To an extent I think everyone uses strategies, my strategy usually comes in the form of operating with people and their mind, I’ll say and do things that are going to elicit a certain type of reaction, also I’m aware of how I want my message to get across to people so I may do or say something in a very specific way. As for territory, I don’t really pay attention to that. -
    Eliciting reactions in others sounds Fe+Se.

How do you pick your own clothes? Do you follow fashion? Why? Do you know how to select clothes for different types of figures?

-To be totally honest I need external help when dressing, when dressing by myself, I look like a clown. I need someone to tell me that looks good, that looks bad, they match. This is one department I crave approval and seem needy. I used to think I could dress like a pro, until someone pointed out I’ve been wearing a suit wrong for 3 years.-
    Pretty clear indication of low dimensional Si, likely polr given the generally negativity in your answers in the Si block.

1. Is there a meaning of life? In what? Is it the same for everybody?

-Of course, coming from a religious family, the meaning of life it to make God happy. however i do understand not everyone shares the same view. -
    EIE is a dialectic type and dialectic types tend to be the most religious. That's just a generalization though so take it with a grain of salt.
    I have though EIE for a very long time, but someone else dismissed this typing because of what i said about my time keeping, what do you think about that ?

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Danali View Post
    I have though EIE for a very long time, but someone else dismissed this typing because of what i said about my time keeping, what do you think about that ?
    Punctuality and time keeping aren't the best representations of pure Ni IMO. I think it might help to think of it in terms of how it goes up against Si. If Si is all about focusing on what's most important based on what is immediately visible and relevant, Ni instead places it's focus on finding out what is relevant beyond that which can be felt or seen. For this reason Si often choose to occupy themselves only with activities that produce visible, tangible benefits or pleasure to either themselves (Si+Te) or others (Si+Fe). Ni on the other hand is more focused on the grandness and scale of things and therefore gives less attention to being able to physically feel or see the results. This means Ni types often get involved with things that impact the world on a global level such as politics.

So in summary, do you get more satisfaction out of doing things that you can see or feel the effects of even if it means having little impact on the world in the long run, or do you get more satisfaction knowing you impacted the world in a big way even if you don't always get see the results for yourself? The former would suggest Si ego, the latter Ni ego. If you have Si/Ni in the Id/Super-id then this question would be a bit more complicated since the valued one will be weak and the unvalued one will be strong.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12