Thread: Type Agendas by I/O

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Jeremy8419,

People disagree with why they behave the way they do because many seem unable to separate root cognitive processing from environmental conditioning (baggage) from brain dysfunctions from primal urges. Also, most of the people in search of themselves are young with somewhat unstable processes due to ongoing brain growth. And, I've seen so many who do not want to be who they are so pretend to be someone else - even to themselves.

a.k.a. I/O

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is because people ultimately are only one thing: People. People, by nature, are contradictory within their mind, body, hearts, and souls. Socionics is a system which, by it's own definitions, lacks a clear reference point in time for what it considers "TIM." Although it acknowledges the ongoing process of the human life and personality, it simultaneously rejects that process with its adherence to the root of the person being a static. At the point that one accepts that it is statically determined, one enters the realm of the only thing which is static in people: Genetics. Once within the realm of genetics, you enter into the realm of the parents, which, consequently, returns to the immutable fact that the passage of time, the human process, is inseparable from cognition. And again, you are back at square one of the reality that Socionics has no reference point in time. Entirely cyclical. Entirely I/O. Right back to: People.