Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard XD001 View Post
My home has always been pretty luxurious and decorated in Family bird nesting with charm and ceremony entertaining our Wishes and effects to be treated in sanctuary and bells of windows to the Soul giving light and hope to all stars in the sky of desire.

The 1 exception is that My sister who used to live here got too much safeguarding and presents of care without being so ecstatic about the life meteor shower of enactments of diary festival beams of radiant bliss augmenting its doorway to learning. I guess My sister is an esfp, which is not necessarily bad, but when being bossy, materialistic, unsophisticated, socially demanding, entirely appearance based and focused on how you act rather than how you feel, it's in desperate need of letting go of.
Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard XD001 View Post
No, but she always cut Me off when I was talking about something intellectual. When I talk to her, she's very quiet. She was way too focused on school and everything about the control system. She also took attention away from Me, and was extremely easy to upset. Almost all of My Family gave into her episodes of greed. She even had a hateful attitude towards God, believing in science instead.