I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Catching them all

Quote Originally Posted by paranoid View Post
    Rationality, Shyness, Exhibitionism.

Shyness and exhibitionism? "Pay attention to me, wait no, don't." I'd probably replace shyness with playfulness, rationality with tenderness. the results are interesting but I think anything we deem relatable is a function of our results corresponding with our current mood (like lungs said) so it's a classic case of the Barnum effect. we shouldn't go down that rabbit hole though. pandora's box. oh nooo
    You made Bled not show us what "Authority" meant and whether or not it contradicted "Independence" like "Shyness" contradicts "Exhibitionism"... At least I earned us "Orderliness" in the list of known ones, and lynn got "Reverence", so we can know what those mean. I'll have to go through faking answers, looking for patterns, and seeing what all the possible individual traits are. It doesn't seem complex enough for rabbit hole and even if it is I want forbidden knowledge.

List of ones we've gotten so far, by frequency (will be updated and rearranged as needed):

Rationality: 10
    Shyness: 8
    Tenderness: 7
    Independence: 7
    Sensitivity: 6
    Playfulness: 6
    Resilience: 4
    Aggression: 2
    Exhibitionism: 2
    Neediness: 2
    Ambition: 1
    Authority: 1
    Orderliness: 1
    Reverence: 1
    Defensiveness: 0 (other thread, doesn't count in this tally)
    Stoicism: 0 (mentioned in the description of Playfulness)

The frequency-based list is to try to use something like tagging in biology to get the number of possible traits down more, which should be very precise since the number of possible traits is way lower than a bunch of butterflies migrating and other groups you'd use that for. It also happens to make it seem more right for catching them all, but that's just a side-effect.
    Last edited by Pallas; 07-10-2017 at 06:53 PM. Reason: More results